Hello, as the new V2 pneumatics has been released I thought would have been nice to use them to create something amazing! I've been making swing arm cranes for more than 15 years and I love pneumatics aswell! So why not! - Scale of the cranes fits the 42043 Arocs, - Special sections designed for these cranes allow to have 4 extensions of the main boom in a 5X5 size boom!!! - They are WIP so although I've built them they need lots of tests to make sure work fine before make instructions! - they refer to real cranes, but obviously there are few compromises here and there! - Routing the hoses it's hard, but will get there don't worry! - There is a third and a fourth crane coming aswell so I'll update this topic time to time! - They will all be full RC cranes! - I'm designing a 8X8 MAN truck to suite the cranes, plus a subframe between cranes and truck as the real ones! (Huge subframes) Pics of the built ones will come soon, at the moment I don-t have all the parts on the right color so they look like a rainbow :tongue: (ordered parts so soon to complete them! There are both pics of the real crane and my LEGO version so you can compare them! Real FASSI F1950: Here my LEGO version: Real Cormach 135000: My LEGO version: The other one I'm working on it's a EFFER 2750: This will come shortly after! Enjoy, TheItalianBrick!