When I saw the first images of Emma's House, I found the set completely uninteresting because of the awkward colour. Who would paint their house lavender? But the more I looked at the pictures and the more I grew fond of the Art Deco Heartlake Hairsalon, the more I started sketching a modular building that would draw some inspiration from Miami's South Beach area with the Hairsalon on the ground floor and the top floors loosely based on Emma's House. THe colour actually doesn't look all that bad – and would not be out of place in South Beach. This is what I have come up with. The façade is completed. A three floor building that, hopefully, reminds you of the US Art Deco architecture. As you can see, the Hairsalon is pretty much left untouched. The baseplate is a little wider, so I was able to add a window on the left side and an entrance to the upper floor apartment on the right side. The colour of the door from Emma's House fits in perfectly. The newspaper vending machine of course comes from the 10246 Detective's Office (I have two sets and I only need one vending machine, so the other one is a leftover), the letterbox is from the brand new Tourist Kiosk 41098. The sides are just as plain as you'd expect them to be. The building is very deep because of the form of the original hairsalon. The upper floors are 16-wide. The back is still partially a WIP – all windows are missing. I have some ideas, but I need to furnish the interiors before I know where I can place some windows. The interiors are not completed yet. I've done no work on the ground floor. I built the Hairsalon according to the instructions and I plan to use the original interior, but right now it's just a big mess in there – you can probably see something through the large windows. One floor up will be a big living room with a sitting area and a dining table. It's halfway done. The furnishing mainly comes from Emma's House and from 40120 Valentine's Day Dinner. Only the top floor is ready. The furnishing again mostly comes from Emma's House, but in the kitchen, you'll notice Olivia's refrigerator from 3315 Olivia's House and the round kitchen table is actually the table from 41092 Stephanie's Pizzeria. The bedroom and bathroom are furnished with Emma's furniture from her House, so nothing too exciting there. I'll keep you updated when I finish decorating the living room and the hairsalon. Hope you like it – poor Emma probably didn't since she's nowhere to be seen. Instead, a family of minifigs will be moving in here shortly.