The Anker family's most prized possession has long been their cow, Patches. Because the family only lives near this stream in the summer months, Patches must graze freely and be milked out in the open. The great fields and herds of cattle common in the South aren't very feasible in much of Mitgardia. Still, the wildflowers kind of make up for it, right? Builder's Notes: I tried to go for a simple, pastoral scene and maybe went too simple here. Especially that small waterfall... not sure I'm very pleased with it. Not much really going on in this build, but I couldn't think of much more to add without seriously expanding the base size. Oh well, I'll leave that to the next phases. I also interpreted the basic idea of this section of AoM since many small crops and gardens have already been built. The Norse often had a hard time with vegetables in their lands, which were harsh and difficult. Norway and Iceland are good examples. They did keep animals, of course, so I've decided to focus on animals for my Farm builds. Hope that's okay!