Five years ago I have shown model of Liebherr L580 loader: http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=403492 Even then I did not liked its bucket, but there were no other way to have big and light bucket that fits to scale. Some time ago I have bought bucket from 42030 set and I tried to mount it on L580: I did not succeded, because it didn't worked as I would like it to. So I decided to build new loader, that will work properly with new bucket. In five days new model came to life, a Volvo L250G Wheel Loader. Real machine: Volvo L250G Wheel Loader by Volvo CE NA, on Flickr And my model: It weights 1,6kg and it's driven by single PF L motor: Steering is achieved by single M motor and two small Linear Actuators: The bucket is raised by single L motor: And tilted by single M motor: All motors are controlled by two IR receivers, and powered by Rechargeable battery box: The cab has interior, but no opening door: Comparision to L580: Real machine uses reflective foil for improving its visibility in the dark. My model also has some reflective stripes: And here you can see how it works: MOCPages Flickr