1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding

gallery_6705_157_3160.png

Hello everyone,

Many could have find this polybag to be featured as a review as an unexpected plan. I will certainly think that it is a certain unusual move including myself to carry out this review for this 6th Reviewers Academy Celebration. I did not buy this but managed to obtain it as a gift earlier this year. It is definitely a nice nifty polybag but what do you guys really think about this?

Name: 30255 Crawley

Theme: LEGO System / Legends of Chima

Year: 2013

Pieces: 11

Minifigs: 1 minifigure

Price: USD N.A, GBP N.A, EURO N.A, SGD N.A

Resources: Brickset, BrickLink

An original polybag image of the 30255 Crawley

14749440819_32dd6e4a22_o_d.jpg

Back view of the original polybag image of the 30255 Crawley

14749543947_14549d0149_o_d.jpg

Gear up and march on!

14749439950_9c3f77279c_o_d.jpg

Hear hear! This is a polybag being created by TLG to glorify and promote one of the least expected character, Crawley. Of all characters in the Legends of Chima universe, Crawley was actually selected in this singular polybag with minima built with just the minifigure inclusion. Based on the Brickset notes/records, this is available as a promotional polybag that was given away for free in Kalle anka magazine (Donald Duck & Co) in Sweden, Norway and Denmark for the period of February/March 2013. It is priced at 33 Sek in Sweden, which is about USD$4.90. It is rather limited in distribution, but does that mean it will be highly sought after. I strongly doubt so.

Instruction Manual (Front)

14933017421_64a9f6f6f2_o_d.jpg

Instruction Manual (Back)

14749541267_163c1e7f9b_o_d.jpg

The LEGO building content

14749542877_0444c11534_b_d.jpg

It is pretty quick to be able to display these laid out content of this tiny LEGO Legends of Chima promotional polybag. Not much building involved since it is only 11 piece and it probably take the builder less than a minute to finish building everything. After the built is completed, this is the only remaining spare part in trans-green.

My name is Crawley and I belonged to the Croc tribe

14933015591_8a8124b42e_o_d.jpg

Based on the bio resided in LEGO.com, you can understand that he is aligned with the Crocs tribe and worked for Cragger and Crominus in Season 1. At first glance, you are able to view his dark olive green appearance and you are able to see his crocodile design from the side view and back view. Crawley also contain dual facial feature where you are able to switch by turning it over.

Crawley is one of the most common characters available in the Legends of Chima universe. It can be found in a total of four sets and five books. That is a very extensive list of items that could be located, not only through this polybag. Therefore, there is nothing exclusive or different from the regular Crawley and this polybag Crawley. Glad to have him to pair up with my Crug polybag, where both are used as the Crocodiles' muscles.

Crawley weapon of choice

14749434999_05811879c1_o_d.jpg

His weapon of choice appear to be some sort of heavy weaponry similar to a bazooka but more of a futuristic scale. Nothing too hard to built it, but I am not really very fancy on this.

Chima Negotiations

14913105456_72233730eb_o_d.jpg

To conclude, this polybag is only meant for those hardcore Legends of Chima collectors and fans who are bending to complete every single sets and polybags out there. Much suitable for completest. If you wish to get Crawley, there are numerous other sources out there to obtain this minifigure at a much lower price. I am very thankful to be able to own this, and even more glad that I only own this minifigure in my 70010 The Lion Chi Temple.

Summary review

Playability: 2/10 (You can acquire these if you are interested to build an army of Crocs but there are better ways to do so.)

Design: 1/10 (Very limited building and main focus is on the regular minifigure.)

Price: 2/10 (Got it as a gift, I don't think I will buy at USD$4.90 for it.)

Overall: 1.7/10 (If only you are a huge mega fan of the Legends of Chima, then you need to get this.)

I gave it a "1" based on my Review Score Card. My lowest score rating ever! What about yours?

I hope every one of you enjoyed reading this simple review of mine. Comments and Criticisms are strongly welcomed.

Pictures can be found in My Flickr.

Very odd polybag, just because there's so little to it. I actually like the look of that weapon a lot, though by using the 'surveillance camera' piece it does have a different and more sci-fi type look than most other Chima weapons.

I will point out that you actually built the weapon incorrectly, though, WhiteFang. The green stud goes on the other side of the eye-piece as shown in the instructions and bag image. I think it looks better the 'correct' way as well.

I will point out that you actually built the weapon incorrectly, though, WhiteFang. The green stud goes on the other side of the eye-piece as shown in the instructions and bag image. I think it looks better the 'correct' way as well.

Ahh, now I noticed. Thank you Clonie for pointing it out. :blush: