Sign in to follow this  
Missing Brick

Sulaco Loading Bay

COMPLETELY FRIGGIN' INCREDIBLE!!!! Awesome job Missing Brick. If I didn't know any better I'd think I was watching an actual scene right out of Aliens.

Another amazing Aliens MOC. :thumbup: :thumbup: Attention to detail is great. The floor is fully SNOT-built, right? I like the caution stripes.

Though I would've liked to see the mech wrestling the Alien Queen. :grin:

This is great :classic: one of the best sc-fi movies of all time, reproduced spectacularly in Lego. Cant wait too see more

Great work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particular the architecture :wink:

Another great MOC about the movie Aliens 2! :wub:

The scene is huge and totally cool ...the lights are awesome and the roof with all those details perfectly fits in your docking bay! :thumbup:

I like the mech driven by Sigurney Weaver! :blush:

I'd tell you more about how I felt when first seeing this MOC, but Eurobricks doesn't allow swearing. To give a clue, it started with "HOLEEEE....".

These Alien MOCs are so wonderful. This one is un-freaking-believable, from the ceiling to the floor. I really like the ship and that power loader is just :wub: .

Awesome!

Be sure to click the pic and check out Missing Brick's Flickr folder, there are many more Aliens setups, all beautifully designed and expertly photographed.

Absolutely incredible! I love the roofing technique, and the lighting really adds an (extra) dynamic piece to the MOC. I particularly like the light coming down the ramp of the ship. I'm glad to see people using lights to highlight beautifully detailed MOCs like this one.

The canisters for gas in the far left are awesome too. Love the ribbing.

Edited by Zepher