Sign in to follow this  
kc2dc

Lego City Town Square 60026 Modified to modular

Here are some pics of the new Town Square pizza and bike shop after being converted to a modular building. Still have a few more things to add to the interior, but it's nearly done.

IMG_0954.JPG

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0956.JPG

IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0958.JPG

IMG_0959.JPG

IMG_0960.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0962.JPG

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0964.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

Nice try......how do you get upstairs ? :blush:

It would be better if both shops were their own modulars each in my opinion......Brick On 'kc2dc' ! :classic:

Nice try......how do you get upstairs ? :blush:

It would be better if both shops were their own modulars each in my opinion......Brick On 'kc2dc' ! :classic:

yea, that is the primary thing I need to add, I thought it wouldn't bother me to leave them out, but it has bugged me and I'm going to add them. Could have done separate modulars, but thought it would take up less space to fit it on one baseplate and I like the more mixed use feel of the building, plus we are out of room!

Edited by kc2dc

Looks good! The only thing I might be tempted to do with it is move the rear wall back two bricks (of the entire building) and the front wall (of the Pizza place) forward a couple of bricks (at the expense of some of the sidewalk area). That'd give you more interior space to fit a stairs in to provide access to the upper level.

I can't wait to see the interiors you come up with...

Looks great, I like the outdoor eating area! There's a lot of lime bricks there too :grin:

I look forward to more interior and some stair when you add them, happy building :laugh: