HayHay

[WIP] Robin and Harley Quinn Motorbike

Unfortunately, my boy watched 'LEGO Batman 2' DVD and he asked me;

"Dad, Give me that robin motorbike"

So I'm trying to build motorbikes from the movie.

img_0982-35accf0.jpg

(Robin Motorbike from video game: LEGO batman 2)

I think my motorbikes looks accurate however, there are several problems.

Robin Motorbike

• Wheels does not rotate freely. I think wheels should be replace by wheels with round hole.
  • Need to be reinforced for Kids.
  • When Robin rides motorbike, the axle connector should be removed and the canopy won't close perfectly
  • Handles should be replaced by accurate parts.

Harley Quinn Motorbike

• Need to be reinforced for Kids.
  • Handle should be replaced by part 4565433
  • Dark red wheel cover will be replaced by red color.

9052932473_8d15ab83a4.jpg

Robin Motorbike by Hay Core, on Flickr

9052932267_50f04c23b7.jpg

9055156634_e2cc5f257f.jpg

Ah... Where's your car? by Hay Core, on Flickr

9061864856_6d05aee904.jpg

Harley Quinn Motorbike 02 by Hay Core, on Flickr

9061864112_a723059413.jpg

9059636211_6b943e348a.jpg

Harley Quinn Motorbike, Robin Motorbike and Bat Bike by Hay Core, on Flickr

There are a few more pictures on flickr.

Thanks for looking. Comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

Edited by HayHay

The Robin bike looks excellent and very accurate to the in game model. Could you add a screenshot of Harley Quinn's bike for comparison if you have one.

wow it looks really cool. I still haven't watched that movie but I think that I should just for some building ideas : D robin's one reminds me of keneda's bike from akira, really great design

and I must say you're a great parent : D

Wow, looks great.

I've actually built Harley Quinn's bike (waiting on a pick a brick order to fix the coloring). Honestly as much as I love the way it looks in the game it is so unstable in real life. The tires pop off all the time (slowly driving me insane).

I love Robin's bike - it reminds me of something from a japanese anime. The colors are really well-balanced too. I'd love to see an all-black version of this as well :blush: great recreations!

wow it looks really cool. I still haven't watched that movie but I think that I should just for some building ideas : D robin's one reminds me of keneda's bike from akira, really great design

and I must say you're a great parent : D

Thanks. The video game shows more vehicles.

Yes. It reminded me too. Akira is my favorite animation and I think it is Kaneda bike.

Wow, looks great.

I've actually built Harley Quinn's bike (waiting on a pick a brick order to fix the coloring). Honestly as much as I love the way it looks in the game it is so unstable in real life. The tires pop off all the time (slowly driving me insane).

Oh you did too! Yes. I have same problems. Both bikes are week so I need to reinforce them.

Thanks

I love Robin's bike - it reminds me of something from a japanese anime. The colors are really well-balanced too. I'd love to see an all-black version of this as well :blush: great recreations!

Thank you. appreciated it. The name of animation is Akira. Yes. Robin's bike reminds me of that animation.

All-black version! That's a great idea.

Edited by HayHay

This might should stupid but any instructions??

Actually I will try to make instructions when I finish them. It is still a WIP.

I tried to make LDDs. However, I could not make it for Harley Quinn's motorbike. I can not connect and rotate some parts with LDD.

Thanks.

Edited by HayHay

Actually I will try to make instructions when I finish them. It is still a WIP.

I tried to make LDDs. However, I could not make it for Harley Quinn's motorbike. I can not connect and rotate some parts with LDD.

Thanks.

Ok thanks I can post pics of the Ambulance from the same game if you want?? And do you have the Instructions for the Robin Bike only?? Cause that's the only one I need basically?? Thanks! Edited by LegoCloneFanatic

Thank you. appreciated it. The name of animation is Akira. Yes. Robin's bike reminds me of that animation.

All-black version! That's a great idea.

ah yes! Akira was a great movie :grin: I really want to make a Kaneda-style bike for Robin one day. An all-black version for Batman and a red and yellow version for Robin would be really cool too in my opinion

Ok thanks I can post pics of the Ambulance from the same game if you want?? And do you have the Instructions for the Robin Bike only?? Cause that's the only one I need basically?? Thanks!

That's great. I hope I can see your Ambulance.

I have a LDD file for the Robin's. Can you recommend me a site where I can upload the LDD file and link to it?

That is a killer MOC for Robin's bike! Did you have those spare pieces to make that or just bricklink it all?

Wow, great work. Your son must be very happy.

- D

Thank you. My boy wants more :sceptic:

That is a killer MOC for Robin's bike! Did you have those spare pieces to make that or just bricklink it all?

Thanks. I've already had more than half of them. I ordered technique Liftarms, canopy and some bricks on bricklink.