Cemetery Showdown

It's time for the Cemetery Showdown! Who will survive? Humanity's fate rests in the hands of a few brave souls as they go up against all manner of supernatural beings!

I have been meaning to build a nice cemetery diorama to showcase my Monster Fighter figures, hope you like!

8440545128_9733a9c5e1_c.jpg

Cemetery Showdown by I Scream Clone, on Flickr

8439453979_35d5200416_c.jpg

Monster Fighters Montage by I Scream Clone, on Flickr

med_gallery_2955_238_121551.jpg

med_gallery_2955_238_73125.jpg

med_gallery_2955_238_47972.jpg

med_gallery_2955_238_66591.jpg

Awesome! Really like the look of this one! Good work especially on the trees, the rockwork, the fences and gates. The roof on that mausoleum just inside the gate is great (the one with the modified tiles/grill). I like how the buildings are all quite different. I think this probably makes you our resident mausoleum building expert, for whatever that's worth! Love the flying bats too!

Wow. Insane detailing. Use all Monster Fighter figs with some duplicates plus a CMF. Then add a perfect rock background and you´ve got this hell of a MOC.

Edited by DraikNova

This is amazing. I love it! Wanted to do something like this myself, but never had the time to go to this kind of scale, and honestly I'm not sure I would have gone this big. Ended up making a much smaller version that really pales in comparison. Very well done.

Thanks a lot for the glowing comments, very much appreciated!

As for more pics of the water, not much to add really it's just the 1x1 trans green tiles on top of a tan baseplate. You can layer under the tiles with different coloured plates to give depth, but in this case I wanted to keep the whole MOC low profile.

Wow, I need to venture out of History forums more! This is beautiful and well inspired!

That's awesome! All the action is really great, especially the flying bat figs. And the rockwork and elevation is done very nicely. With just some other figs, it would fit fine in Nocturnus :wink:

Wow, I need to venture out of History forums more! This is beautiful and well inspired!

That's awesome! All the action is really great, especially the flying bat figs. And the rockwork and elevation is done very nicely. With just some other figs, it would fit fine in Nocturnus :wink:

I know what you mean guys, I was tempted to make it into a Nocturnus MOC as well. Seems the Nocturnian style has definitely crept into this build.

Superb layout, incredible how many little details you packed in.

I especially like the gates and fences, nice little crypts too :thumbup:

This has to be one of my favorite MOCs of all time.Any chance we can get a line up shot of all of the characters in the scene? I'd especially like to see the additional Monster Fighters.

Sweet build ISC, some lovely angles going on in there. The sparse trees and muted tones look great for a graveyard scene. Love the flying bats! :thumbup:

Wow, did I not comment here? I'm sure I did somewhere....Looks great mate, it inspired me to build a Monster Fighter type MOC. I hope to get them along side one another at the SBS.

Wow, did I not comment here? I'm sure I did somewhere....Looks great mate, it inspired me to build a Monster Fighter type MOC. I hope to get them along side one another at the SBS.

Well get some 1x1 trans green tiles and you can add it to the swamp display!

Outstanding piece of MOC! If I have never look carefully at your signature, I could not have noticed this wonderful creation.

The different levels of the entire cementry is well represented, like a group of heroes charging into the evil lair where they will face the boss of that level! In this case, your cementry is done in a messy manner like how an eerie cementry will be like through well organised sections to meet different monsters like the zombies, along the way!

I love it and I certainly enjoy how you represent the Monster Fighters Theme through this massive diorama.