10218 Apartment building MOD

1 reply to this topic

#1 Murdoch17

Murdoch17

Member: 14206

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

Posted Image B-RM-09C

I noticed when the Modular Pet Shop came out that the apartment next door had very little furniutre. I took out the painter and his tools, and had nothing to replace them with. Thus, this MOD was born. I've recreated the furntiure in LDD so that you can replace the painter + tools too.
Pictures:
Posted Image
I also added the garage from my Coin Shop modular in diffirent colors to have somewhere for the tenant to park his / her car.

Posted Image
The rear provides access to the garage as well.

Posted Image
First floor: Flower vase, Kitchen table, three chairs, wine bottle storage with bottles inside, and drawers for silverware and / or plates. (Dishes & silverware not included in LXF.)

Posted Image
The second floors features a couch, grandfather clock, telephone, tile rug, & picture frame.

Posted Image
The grandfather clock is actually set #30201, Ghost. (The link is to the Bricklink set)

Posted Image
This also goes on the second floor, right where the paint spot usually goes.

Posted Image
Top floor: bed + nightstand, outdoor table, and 2 chairs.

Posted Image
All the added furniture, plus the one part used to hold up the picture. the clock was not included here, as it is in it's own set and not desgined by me.

The LXF is is here. Enjoy!

NOTE: Some parts from the original model changed colors (the doors & the canopy from green to black come to mind) so it could better match the garage. Aside from hanging the picture on the wall, everything else structural was kept intact.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image  Proud member of Gateway LEGO Users Group

#2 Wedge09

Wedge09

• One-shot kill, one-shot kill, one-shot kill!

Member: 29763

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Great work, I like a lot the forniture   :classic:

Personally, I prefer other color, like blu, to brown, but in this MOC is perfect to recall an old house  :thumbup:

My gallery on Flickr, My gallery on Brickshelf as WedgeNT, My (tiny) collection & don't forget to visit my new blog Life in a Brick

Posted ImagePosted Image

Alexander Vandangant, 99-year-old male Elf Hunter in Sandy's HeroicaRPG

and proud member of Avalonia

Wedge09, proud member of the Rebel Alliance in Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka

Weyrdág, in Sandy's Cruel Angel’s Thesis ~ Downfall of Heroes

Come to ridiscover the Guilds of Historica

P.S: M¥ n4m3$ 1$ W3Ð9309

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users