Wellington

(W.I.P.) EITC-Ship "Wicked Wench"

Ship Ahoy!

I present my first serious WIP. It's the EITC-Ship "Wicked Wench"...better known as the "Black Pearl" before she was burnt by Cutler Beckett.

The ship was heavily inspired by the Black Pearl which can be seen in the POTC LEGO-Video-Game and pictures of the Wicked Wench I found on the internet. Remember it's a WIP and there's still a lot of work to be done but I couldn't resist to post some preliminary images. :pir-grin:

Enough words! Let's take a look at the first pictures!

First of all a view from the portside

image002.jpg

The ship's bow

image004.jpg

The stern

image009.jpg

Now I positioned the masts at their future position

image014.jpg

Another angular shot from the stern with the masts

image012.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the first pictures! Replies and comments are welcome! :thumbup:

Best Regards,

Wellington

Edit: The pictures are now resized. :pir-blush:

I see the pictures, and it's a fabulous ship. :pir-wub:

I'll have some feedback for you, but you really need to resize the pictures to a maximum of 800x600 pixels! :pir-wink:

I see the pictures, and it's a fabulous ship. :pir-wub:

I'll have some feedback for you, but you really need to resize the pictures to a maximum of 800x600 pixels! :pir-wink:

Thank you! I'm glad you like the ship. I've resized the images now.

Best regard's,

Wellington

That looks great, I love how I can see the black pearl in it, but you're right, it's before it went to hell.

Great work.

That looks great, I love how I can see the black pearl in it, but you're right, it's before it went to hell.

Great work.

Literally!

Wow! She looks great. Not really far enough alone to criticize, but I’ll defiantly follow your progress with interest.

Very nice, I love the pearl gold on the stern, makes me want to make a different version of the Flying Dutchman :pir_laugh2:

Beautiful ship :thumbup: I like everything about it, except for 2 small things.

Compared to this image, I think you should lower the stern windows/galleries.

The windows are on the same level as the lower gundeck.

Another thing is these brown bricks in the front. I think that part could use more details, different bricks/colours and perhaps doors.

Good luck on her. Very promising!

Beautiful ship :thumbup: I like everything about it, except for 2 small things.

Compared to this image, I think you should lower the stern windows/galleries.

The windows are on the same level as the lower gundeck.

Another thing is these brown bricks in the front. I think that part could use more details, different bricks/colours and perhaps doors.

Good luck on her. Very promising!

It wouldn't be the "Wicked Wench" if the galleries would be lowered (though probably more historically accurate :pir_laugh2: ).

It wouldn't be the "Wicked Wench" if the galleries would be lowered (though probably more historically accurate :pir_laugh2: ).

In that case perhaps I posted an image of the wrong Wicked Wench, but when I search for the ship on google I only see this ship with the lowered galleries.

I think it would look better. Now it has a very large empty space beneath the galleries.

But do whatever you like the most. It was just a suggestion.

Thank you all for the many kind answer. :pir_laugh2::thumbup:

In that case perhaps I posted an image of the wrong Wicked Wench, but when I search for the ship on google I only see this ship with the lowered galleries.

I think it would look better. Now it has a very large empty space beneath the galleries.

But do whatever you like the most. It was just a suggestion.

In fact there are two ships called "Wicked Wench" on the internet. The one ship is which Admiral Croissant posted and the second one is the Black Pearl before she was burnt. Here are two links for the latter:Link 1 and Link 2. That's why the galleries are "higher" (just like the Black Pearl has).

I'm planing to position a tag with the ship's name onto the space beneath the galleries. :pir_laugh2: But thank's for the feedback.

Best regards,

Wellington.

Edited by Wellington

Thank's to all for the many positive replies. :thumbup: Currently I'm waiting for my bricklink order to continue the work but I'll keep you all updated.

Best regards,

Wellington

I really like the wooden colourscheme! :pir-wub:

As the Black Pearl it seems accurate to me, only the bow could use some more work as I spot a disturbing lack of detail there. :pir-tongue:

Thanks for sharing and keep us updated! :pir-sweet:

Hallo maties!

I've done some work on the Wicked Wench. I've done some improvements on the ships bow. Hope you like it.

Let's take a look at the picture:

image019.jpg

Best regards,

Wellington

Edited by Wellington

Hallo maties!

I've done some work on the Wicked Wench. I've done some improvements on the ships bow. Hope you like it.

Let's take a look at the picture:

{image}

Best regards,

Wellington

Its Perfect my friend :)

Edited by Admiral Croissant
Unnessecary picture quoting

Hass Kabal, when you reply to the post just above yours, you don't need to quote everything.

In the future, only quote text when there's another post in between (and you want to reply to the one above).

When you quote an image, usually you only have to do so when the image is on another page.

Thanks in forward :pir-classic:

Hello my friends!

I've done some work on the deck and the masts. Now they are at their future position on the deck.

image021.jpg

Best Regards,

Wellington