My Pirate/soldier MOC

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic  – Started by Tordenskjold , Jun 16 2006 10:20 PM

#26 Tordenskjold

Tordenskjold

Member: 814

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:26 PM

View PostMister Phes, on Jun 23 2006, 07:52 PM, said:

You're doing a very good job Mr Tordenskjold!  I was going to go and have a closer look at your inn but Brickshelf told me the folder wasn't public yet so I assume that means you've uploaded even more pictures.

Are these your first pirate MOCs?  Or have you been Pirate MOCing for years now?
Yes and no.  when i was a little kid i got some lego sets guarded inn and some Town lego.  but that all meltet into one mass of lego in all colors and shapes.    about 10years i buildt a warship with guns and torpedoes.  1x10 as gun barrels and pencils as torpedoes.  that ship was something i never destroyed. always have one ship.  but i had also an 50x50? baseplate. on that i buildt a small fortress. and manned it with whatever i had of minifigs. and depending of what i played it was either a Pirates nest or a amry fort or anything. that fort have since grown to the fortress im building on now. in 95 i bought the Imperial armada flagship, that was the start of the pirate era. after that i consentratet on the fort and the ship that i used mainly as a pirate ship.  

This Pirate MOC's is the first true mocs i've buildt.    the early ones was when i used lego to play with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links