- Annihilatormilitary vehicle by CP5670, two motors, 6 motorized functions, 12 cyl engine
- Prinoth Leitwolf snow groomer by DJ Han, 4 PF motors, R/C, 4 motorized functions, V-6, drum winch
- Abrams M1A2 Tank by Sariel, 7 motors, shock absorbers, R/C, multiple speeds, adjustable turret. Sariel also has a large number of other fantastic MOCs.
- Pneumatic Engines by nicjasno, full pneumatic powered engines from 3 cylinder to V-8 which run at high rpm, now also for sale
- Case Tractor by cbp Technic Workshop. Has 4 independent tracked supports.
- Tow Truck by grazi, has many of the functions of 8285 but is based on the Black Cat Rig 5571. Many functions + pneumatics.
- Hexapodby Kevin Clague. Ridiculously cool and unique pneumatic walker. Not like anything else.
- GT Car by Nathanael Kuipers made from 8466 and 8458. Fantastic super car with gearbox, full independent suspension, engine, and gull wing doors. this guy is incredibly talented.
- Pneumatic Excavator by Jennifer Clark. Wonder of pneumatic design and compactness. Her other MOCs are great too.
If I have my way, I will build all of these, although some of them do not have Ldraw files posted. What are your favorites?
Edited by Blakbird, 19 December 2008 - 01:20 AM.