Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

The biggest Prize Pool in AFOL fansite history?

uh oh ! what must we do to subscribe, and what must we do exactly ? where can I see the rules ?

Too sad I really need the barracuda but I do not have enough pieces to make a Large scene... :'(

Edited by Guss

The rules are coming soon but we want to tease with you prizes first pirate_laugh2.gif

bad guy, gimme the barracuda !

I know where you live! there is a flag in your profile AH AH AH ! I'm going to buy a Flight ticket to Australia and in something like 12 hours I'll be there, then I'll start to search for you, I also know that you look like a minifig with a helm and a spear with a sunset on your back !!shiver with fear ! AH AH AH

Edited by Guss

yep, it's what I'll do, and a flight ticket to Australia is a little expensive ( from Switzerland ) ^^

and don't worry, it was just a joke ^^ ( I think you knew it anyway )

Edited by Guss

maybe later( in some years :P ) , and I'll come to visit you too Captain Zuloo ! Australia is one of the trips I wish to makes when I'll have money ^^ ( with Japan, some places of the U.S , Russia, China and...and... everywhere! ) , but actually I'll concentrate on the contest ! now I'll just wait for the rules ! :pir-sweet:

Edited by Guss

maybe later( in some years :P ) , and I'll come to visit you too Captain Zuloo ! Australia is one of the trips I wish to makes when I'll have money ^^ ( with Japan, some places of the U.S , Russia, China and...and... everywhere! ) , but actually I'll concentrate on the contest ! now I'll just wait for the rules ! :pir-sweet:

I look foward to seeing you :pir_laugh2: . But I'm not sure I can wait for the rules!

Great prizes Mister Phes! What are the conditions of these sets? Are they MISB? I know I would never win, but it would be nice if the winner from each category could choose the prize they want. For example, in the Midsize category I value the Third place prize over the other two. But there is no way to build a MOC with the intent to win third place? Or is there? :pir-sceptic:

Oh well, so when will we see the rules?

Tony

Wanna know how you can win some of it?

I wanna know how I can see what the prizes are! For some reason, I just get the little box with the cross in in... No pic. :pir-cry_sad:

:skull:

the prizes are :

division 1 : large

1/6285 black sea barracuda

2/6273 rock island refuge

3/6279 skull island

division 2 : medium

1/6270 forbidden island

2/6264 forbidden cove

3/6265 saber island

division 3 : small

1/6270 forbidden island

2/6258 palm hideout

3/6256 islanders catamaran

creative critic

1/6270 forbidden island

2/6260 shipwreck island

3/1713 shipwrecked pirate

Edited by Guss

Well I'm utterly teased by the prizes! I'm in huge need of enlarging my pirates collection. So there are actually 12 prizes for 12 contestants who might win? What exactly does "creative critic" mean? something like most original MOC?

Thanks Guss! Wow, nice prizes... First we'll have to know what to do in the competition before we can think about winning these. :pir-tongue:

Thanks Guss! Wow, nice prizes... First we'll have to know what to do in the competition before we can think about winning these. :pir-tongue:

Don't worry - you're not alone. The image was working but now, it isn't. Could you fix that please Mister Phes?

you're welcome Shoc, it's strange that some people can't see it, it's just a normal Jpg.

pillage_the_village_prizes-800b.jpg

you really can't see it ?

I can see it.

I wonder how you can get these.

Don't hope you need pirate minifig's, otherwise I couldn't join in.

Greets, The-Force!

I'm so going to enter this contest!!! Not just because of the AMAZING, SUPER, SPECTACULAR prizes, either! The theme is awesome, too!

This is going to be lots of fun :pir_laugh2:

I want to see violence, torture, killing of innocent people, ... let the beast in yourself go!

Kill, kill, kill, kill, ...

:pir-laugh:

I can't wait to enter! Wow, a BSB!! Creative Critic... I might be able to score! :pir-laugh:

Edited by Adam