Elostirion

[ESL-FB] Taberna Caldo, Strada Iniesta, Nova Terreli

The "Strada Iniesta", named after Román Esteban Fontonajo's father, is one of the older areas of the

city. It comprises many living houses, but also some taverns and smaller shops or workshops.

Taberna Caldo is the original home of the Fontonajo family in Nova Terreli, and thus one of the oldest

buildings in town. Originally the ground floor was used to welcome business partners and also to serve

meals for the important people in the new world. In the many bedrooms of the upper floor Román and

his family had lived for the first four years of their time in Nova Terreli. Until they had moved to their

new residence.

Nowadays the big house is the home of one of the better taverns in town, known for the great wine

and also good and decent meals like they are cooked on the Eslandolan mainland, enriched by some

spices from the new world. The rooms in the upper floor are now used as a small hotel to give home

to merchants and other guests from afar. It is rumored that for an additional fee some ladies provide

some extra services.

And of course, most revenues of the tavern still go to the pockets of Román Esteban Fontonajo.

26719739903_c2e359b4da_b.jpg

27051126570_6ab147ebf0_b.jpg

Great brickwork and the color choices look very nice thumbup.gif Good use of those shutter parts too.

LOVE the roof! as well as the stone/brick effect on the lower level. Also, the figure posing in this build is excellent, and I really like how you've given the structure an evolving history!

And I like what you've done combining this with the other builds.

I'm envious of your ability to use such vibrant colors so convincingly in your builds! Nova Terreli is really developing a character all its own!

Lovely roof! Very nice stone work on the bottom too. :thumbup:

Nice build.

An excellent colour scheme and a good roof design !

Good job ! Nice to see you're back with us, the poor lads, After amazing big factory buildings ! ;p :D

This roof technique is great! I also like the way you designed the lower section of the wall. The green shutters add to the house, and the cobblestone that turns adds a lot to this build. This is probably my favorite of the buildings on the street, but just barely as all three had good details.