SilentWolf

[COR - FB] At the Lawyers

Micah arrived at the family estate in Wolfhaven a week after the funeral. It was good to spend time with the family. However, there was also the business of settling the estate and his father's will. A week later on the third of April, the family made a trip to the office of Lord Mark Crawford, Esq. There the official last will and testament would be read and any details would be settled. The reading of the will was an emotional time for all. However, the estate was divided much like it had been expected.

Alexander II received the main estates in Wolfhaven and the banked money with the commission that he would look after their mother during her widowhood. Rebekah was willed a small hunting property north of Belson. Micah was willed all the horse business including all the ranches, offices, and blacksmith shops.

25825876694_3064997eca_c.jpg

25827934633_21b822c211_c.jpg

Now that Micah was the owner of the business he had been managing and learning for the last several years, he has decided to create a new company. This company would be a partnership between him and his expedition partners. This would enable them fund their expeditions using the businesses they already have and all the income they would earn in the future. He asked Lord Crawford to draw up a business contract that his partners could examine and sign back in Arlinsport. The name picked for this new company was Wolf's Equine, Trading, and Expedition Company.

26430737185_7e376f9809_c.jpg

26364548701_82ec2509d9_c.jpg

Here is the backstory.

Critique and compliments are welcome.

Nice build, and nice continuation of the story. I'm going to steal that desk and coat tree (or at least their design pirate_wink.gif). And where are those antlers from?!

Dare I say you are rasing the bar for your builds? Yes I do pirate_satisfied.gif The floor, the window sills, the coat hanger, the desk, the antlers. So much sublte, yet great details. And without overdoing it. Great continuation of the story. Applause!

Indeed, you are getting better and better by each build SilentWolf! I too like the furniture and your floor design.

The Lawyers have arrived! We`re doomed!!! RUN!!!!! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Good looking build, and a great story

I personally think you have improved a lot since you started building here.

Looking at this MOC I fell that both the overall quality of the MOC as well as the presentation are just at a lot higher standard now. Great job, keep improving like that!

My favourite parts are the dear heads and the wardrobe.

Nice antlers, I had to look the up to see where they came from :-) I like the scene, the lawyers office has an appropriate grand and sombre feel for the occasion. I keenly await developments in the WETEC :-)

Improving fast, Silentwolf! This build is a really good interior scene by any standard! Lovely details all around, good photography and an interesting story! Looks like a full plate to me! pirate_blush.gif

Keep up the good work, and good luck with the WETEC! (Sounds like a tech-company! pirate_laugh_new.gif )

Neat interior scene, SW (for some reason that looks like Star Wars or something... pirate_tong.gifpir_laugh2.gif), the desk and hat rack are excellent, and the minifig activity is portrayed very nicely as well! Keep it up! pirate_satisfied.gif

Nice build, and nice continuation of the story. I'm going to steal that desk and coat tree (or at least their design pirate_wink.gif). And where are those antlers from?!

I actually borrowed the desk concept from BrickOn's Scribe of Arlinsport. Though I did do some alterations to make it fit my own usage and give it a little flair with the gold round plates on the legs. The coat tree kept trying to fall over. It would work better with a 2x2 plate with one stud rather than the 1x2 I used. I just didn't have a brown 2x2.

The antlers are from Brick Warriors. I received them as a present this last Christmas. The goal is to someday brick build a hopefully realistic deer, elk, red stag, moose, or etc. with them.

Dare I say you are rasing the bar for your builds? Yes I do pirate_satisfied.gif The floor, the window sills, the coat hanger, the desk, the antlers. So much sublte, yet great details. And without overdoing it. Great continuation of the story. Applause!

Thank you very much for the compliments. I am definitely seeing the improvement in my building and photographing of builds. I owe the improvement to all of you who give me ideas with your builds and give me pointers on my own. I look forward to seeing how I continue to improve.

I personally think you have improved a lot since you started building here.

Looking at this MOC I fell that both the overall quality of the MOC as well as the presentation are just at a lot higher standard now. Great job, keep improving like that!

My favourite parts are the dear heads and the wardrobe.

I appreciate the compliments. I will say about that Ranch MOC that I was disappointed that no one saw the rider got bucked off. Each photo the horse and rider are in a different position as he attempts to break it in. However, the horse wins as the last photos shows he was bucked off and lying in the dust.

Oh those windowsills are clever! Great interior

Thank you. I was trying to figure out how to keep the walls from being bland, and I had a half torn apart set sitting in front of me with the brown windowsill pieces. I decided to give it a try. I didn't have enough of the brown so I had to add some of the green. I thought it turned out pretty well.

The Lawyers have arrived! We`re doomed!!! RUN!!!!! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Good looking build, and a great story

I left the lawyer back in Belson. I don't want them messing up the New Islands. ;)

Lovely interior and good continuation of the story. I like the floor, which is surprising because I never would've guessed the red stripes would look good, but it goes together very well with the tan. The windowsils are clever and the furniture is great. Keep it up. :classic: