Sign in to follow this  
Gulagurag

[SR Mar FB1] – Coming out the other side

The sound of waves seemed distant in Amra’s ears and was like a soothing lulaby as she drifted peacefully on the edges of consciousness. She focused on the sound and it became louder as her mind clawed it’s way back from the darkness. Slowly the the lapping waves grew louder and with them came fresh sensations.

The warmth of the sun on her back warmed her skin in stark contrast to the cold sand against her cheek and breasts. Waves rolled up and down along her legs and pulled and pushed her slightly along the beach. The sound of the wind rustling through the leaves was a simple backdrop of sound accompanying the songs of wildlife singing the praises of the day nearby.

With all of these new sensations came the pain. The amazon’s muscles screamed and her borken ribs almost drowned it with it’s own defeaning roar.

She felt the smile cross her lips as she took in everything around her. She was alive.

MCRA3.1_zps3fbgqqni.jpg

MCRA3.0_zpsunkj3bna.jpg

<And this build is my first attempt at jungle foliage, suggestions welcome>

This is one of those scenes that really needs no explanation, other than to say she's still alive. Good continuation of the prior story. The beach looks good, and for a first attempt the edge of the jungle looks pretty good. The vine probably wouldn't naturally create an arch - if you could show it climbing even a small tree it would look better. Keep it up.

I thnk the jungle looks great, nice job. The different colours on the sand are nicely done too. A well posed figure and good use of the mast. But I would focus more on the sea, the single discs on the beach look a bit odd. Its great that a story can be so clearly captured in such a small build; in this case, a picture really does tell a thousand words.