robinnilsson403

[OL FB4] The Aybarra Cotton Farm

This is my 4thfreebuild this month. If you like it, and are not from Oleon, feel free to give it a thumbs up.

The Aybarra family used to grow sheep for their wool, but has recently switched to cotton, as cotton clothing itch much less.

25641947260_11084964a8.jpg

The entire family helps out. Uncle Finch drives the cart into town with his home brew ale. Every time he passes the field he brings what ever he can.

25821747102_803e00eee7.jpg

The youngest lad usually worked on a trading vessel, but as they came to shore he hurried home to the farm to help out with the harvest.

25641946640_6d2c6f6c83.jpg

Even as he is old, grandpa Joplin does his best. But he would rather take some of that ale...

Critics and comments are welcome!

A few more pictures can be found at my Flickr page.

Edited by robinnilsson403

Another fine plantation! That cotton technique is pretty much standard by now, but it looks just as good here as anywhere. I really like the creative use of parts in the fence and horse-cart - neither is new, but they add a little something different to distinguish this from previous cotton plantations. Good work. :classic:

Approved from Corrington. :thumbup:

Very nice cart! Good use of the cotton technique as well, I have no problems with that a suitable technique like that is more or less standard now :classic:

Nice work Robinnilsson. :thumbup:

The robot-armed cart looks very good. :pir-classic:

Oleon Leadership approves :thumbup:

Great little plantation! The rows of cotton look really nice as does that wagon!

:thumbup: from leadership!

Altough the cotton-part is Nice, some texture on the road would help a lot.

The cart though is what makes me approve

Eslandola approves

Yippi yay for the first Oleander cotton plantation. Wool clothes itch indeed very much. But they are soo warm pirate_tong.gif

The cotton technic is indeed wonderful but the cart and the figs steal the show!!

Oleander leadership approves!

Another fine plantation! That cotton technique is pretty much standard by now, but it looks just as good here as anywhere. I really like the creative use of parts in the fence and horse-cart - neither is new, but they add a little something different to distinguish this from previous cotton plantations. Good work. default_classic.gif

Approved from Corrington. thumbup.gif

Thanks! I did steal the idea for the fence (And the fence itself!), but I hadn't seen the cart design before.

Very nice cart! Good use of the cotton technique as well, I have no problems with that a suitable technique like that is more or less standard now default_classic.gif

Nice work Robinnilsson. thumbup.gif

The robot-armed cart looks very good. pirate_classic.gif

Oleon Leadership approves thumbup.gif

Great little plantation! The rows of cotton look really nice as does that wagon!

thumbup.gif from leadership!

I like those cottonfields back home (and it is good to touch the green grass of home...)

approved from Eslandola

thumbup.gif

Yippi yay for the first Oleander cotton plantation. Wool clothes itch indeed very much. But they are soo warm :pir-tongue:

The cotton technic is indeed wonderful but the cart and the figs steal the show!!

Oleander leadership approves!

Thank you so much guys and gals (?)!

Altough the cotton-part is Nice, some texture on the road would help a lot.

The cart though is what makes me approve

Eslandola approves

Thanks! There is some stones and dirt under the cart (so much I had to remove some to get the cart to sit nice).

Good job, nice little plantation. Really like the 'picking process', and the cart is pretty cool.

I suggest to even the base, and maybe to use some wedge plates to avoid sharp egdes and achieve more of a 'fade out' effect instead.

Keep it up, Mr. Mayor, Sir!

Corrington approves :thumbup:

I like the cart and the all the picking activity. Nice little scene.

Nice to see non-MCTC cotton plantation. You are welcome to process your cotton in Bardo pirate_wink.gif:thumbup: from Eslandola.