Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

[SR-MRCA] White Skull Saves Le Dindon

MRCA build of the Feb. MRCA results

Captain log, Bastion, star date 3-616. Today we received our copy of the latest Kings Ports Advertiser and Ship List.

It is reported in the paper that the White Skull had saved the Le Dindon from a pirate attack. Le Dindon arrived safely at port with all her cargo intact.

We found an artist rendition in the paper of the White Skull protecting Le Dindon from attack and fighting off the pirates.

mrca2a.jpg

It appears that something was lost in the translation to the paper's outsourced graphics department.

It is also reported that the White Skull had later captured a pirate ship. It was rumoured the crew surrender expediently after Susieh Cheng dispatched their captain to shark bait status.

mrca2b.jpg

We are looking forward to the return of Susieh with her booty.

Haha, amusing turn on the misinterpretation of the painter... pirate_laugh_new.gifpirate_laugh2.gif

Oh, I didn't get it until I translated 'Le Dindon'! pirate_blush.gif Great story!

Oh Le Dindon is kinda cute, a nice rendition!

Oh, I didn't get it until I translated 'Le Dindon'! pirate_blush.gif Great story!

Thanks for the tip on the translation!

Clever idea regarding Le Dindon. I can't wait for Vedauwoo's reaction. pirate_laugh_new.gif

The "artist rendition" is pretty clever. But it's a good view for this type of scene. The other scene illustrates its story nicely as well. Keep it up. :classic: