Sign in to follow this  
Elostirion

[ESL - FB] A matter of mayor concern

25741032646_bafcc68be0_c.jpg

Having heard the story of Rialdo almost being hung the Fontonajo family was shocked. Now, some days later, they laughed it off. Actually, everyone in every tavern in Nova Terreli laughed about the doubly-failed double execution. Everyone except Guy's uncle...

However that was not what Román had had on his mind for the past few days. The rumors of him being appointed as mayor had already spread, and the people greeted him with even bigger honour now. But he had not yet responded to Guy K. Wyndzon. Until now.

To the honourable Guy K. Wyndzon,

trust is a gift. One you have to fight for very hard, but still a gift. Thanks for gifting me with your trust

over the city of Nova Terreli.

Please be assured that I will not fail you, nor the High Council of Trade, nor our king. I know Nova

Terreli is the major cornerstone of our success and predominance in the new world, and I will do all

I can to prevent that from changing. This is why I will take care of this task myself.

So please, go ahead and make the announcement of my mayorship public. Yours sincerely

Román Esteban Fontonajo, mayor of Nova Terreli

Very nice build, I really like the cut-off edges and the painting is great! Nice touch with the rug as well, and congrats on becoming mayor! default_excited.gif

Congrats on your mayorship, I do like the corner setup and especially the painting, I like the level of detail you've got onto the canvas.

Great looking office and congratulations on the mayorship!

My favourite detail is the painting - great work! pirate_blush.gif

Very nice build Elostirion, but I'm with Bregir about the painting being the best part! pirate_wink.gif Congrats again on the mayorship again as well! pirate_satisfied.gif

Nice office! I like that cutout wall technique and the various furniture is good (although the green chair looks a bit modern perhaps). The painting is really good too and the way you've framed it looks great. Good work and congrats on the new position.

Congrats on becoming mayor. Hope you'll get along with the viceroy!

Thanks for all the kind words. Glad you like it.

(All credit for the chair goes to my girlfriend, because my attempts were just awful.)

I somehow failed to comment on this build earlier. I like how you cut off the edges of the build. And the details like the chair and painting are masterfully done! Excellent build!