Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy MacFuzz

(COR- FB2) Transvestite Prison Escape

24853734159_1b7fb03cdc_c.jpg20160223_210910 (2) by Chris Warburton Brown, on Flickr

(NB: 300 years ago this very day, on 23rd February 1716, Lord Nithsdale, who was facing execution for his part in the Jacobite Rebellion, escaped from the Tower of London disguised as his wife's maid. To celebrate the anniversary of this daring escape, I have created a MOC of a similar escape featuring my sigfig. I have moved the escape to a prison in Oleon.)

For the attention of Viscount Oxley. Most secret.

Dated this 23rd day of February in the 616th year After Empire.

Sir,

In my last letter I informed you of my recent return from imprisonment in Oleon, but declined to share the story of my escape with you due to my fear of compromising my accomplices. With the arrival here of your assistant Captain Herrington and his assurance that he will deliver this letter into your own hand, I can now recount my story in full.

During almost two years of imprisonment, I was visited regularly by our ambassador to Oleon Lord Herbert and his wife Lady Winifred, with whom I struck up a firm friendship. Once they realised the reason for my imprisonment (spying for yourself) they agreed to assist me in regaining my liberty. They visited me often and one afternoon we hit on a most cunning ruse. I would disguise myself as Lady Herbert's maid and thus make good my escape. I had noticed that my guards were all retired soldiers, short of sight or feeble of wits, and I had no doubt we could easily fool them, especially if we plied them with drink before making the escape attempt. Lady Herbert was as good as her word, providing wine for the guards and a splendid wig, make up and a maid's outfit for myself. The bodice was something of a squeeze but I persevered and within an hour to my great delight we simply strolled out of the castle! Lord Herbert had procured me a fast horse to the coast and a passage to Corrington on a mail boat, and thus within a week of my escape I had returned safely to our great nation.

My gratitude for the 25 doubloons Captain Herrington brought for me, one for each month of my time in Oleon. I can inform you that I have accepted the offer of renewed service he made me. He has offered me an advance of ten doubloons, and ten more for each significant service that I undertake for the Crown, which I feel is a most generous reward. At his prompting, on the morrow I will depart on HMS Grasshopper for Port Raleigh, where I will offer my services to Governor Flynn in whatever capacity my modest talents may best avail.

God save the Queen!

I remain, sir, your most humble and obedient servant, John Hawksbrugh

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz

Nice build and a fun story! But I think this is just the story your sigfig tells Viscount Oxley, and especially Lord Herbert, as I am quite certain that your sigfig is actually hiding under Lady Winifred's dress! pirate_oh.gif

Haha !

That's a great an funny story ! Amazing to see it's originally real facts that inspired you !

Good build, I could just suggest to tile up the walls. It's not so important here as your photography is well done enough to mask it.

Overall, a fine and funny build ! Good job !

Very nice....love the historical reference!

For a moment I though I was looking at another Pombe story! lol pir_laugh2.gif

Hehe, looking at his face, I’d say Mr. Hawksbrugh finds the situation quite hilarious himself pir_laugh2.gif

Great story and the interior is very well build!

Haha!! :laugh:

Good one. I think it's obvious from the title what's going to happen, and using a historic reference is nice. The build is good, and it's good to see both the CMF Queen and Arwen figures being put to good use.

Your esteemed character has my condolences regarding the tight squeeze into that outfit. My first thought upon seeing them walking out was that the guards must have poor eyesight to not notice the facial hair - then I read the description. Typical Oleanders! And the plunging neckline should've made it all the more obvious that the "maid" didn't exactly have "hair in her eye and a gleam on her chest" but what can you excpect from those half-wits! :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh:

Good job with both the build and the story - and your overall posting habits are excellent for a newcomer. Glad you're on my side. :classic:

Nice little scene thumbup.gif

But... tiny spoiler: He was being let go pirate_wink.gif

Good luck trusting him among your ranks!

*grabspopcorn*

LOL, clever escape plan on a 10x10. Looks like he shaved his chest and donned a whale bone corset. Will there be more cross dressing in future stories? pir_laugh2.gif

A well executed and humorous little build. I like how you were inspired by a historical reference. Good job!

The following notice recently appeared in the pages of The Kings Port Advertiser and Ship List:

Public Notice: John Hawksbrugh wishes to offer his warmest thanks to all those generous persons who have sent him congratulations on his recent return from Oleon and on the manner of his escape. He wishes to state as a matter of public record the falsehood of a number of rumors put about in the aftermath of his return. Firstly, suggestions that he was some kind of spy are entirely false; his imprisonment was due to a misunderstanding with the Oleander customs office. He also wishes to restate his loyalty to his Queen and his country, in the face of slanderous suggestions to the contrary put about by certain sources close to the government of Oleon. Moreover, Mr Hawksbrugh states emphatically that he has not developed a taste for the wearing of female attire. Finally, Mr Hawksbrugh wishes to dispel all calumnies pertaining to his supposed friendship with Lady Herbert, a most honourable lady with whom he shared only a fleeting aquaintance during his time in Oleon; this rumour has been traced to a rascally Eslandolan adventurer named Janszen, apparently a turncoat from Oleon. Only his current situation as a passenger on board HMS Grasshopper sailing to Port Raleigh prevents Mr Hawksbrugh seeking satisfaction from this so called 'gentleman' either on the duelling field or through the courts.

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz

Ha, good write up. Will there be a duel in the future?

A message from Susieh:

sighead_zpsdxdxcgod.jpg "I have a few dresses I don't wear any longer should you change your mind." pir_laugh2.gif

The following notice recently appeared in the pages of The Kings Port Advertiser and Ship List:

Public Notice: John Hawksbrugh wishes to offer his warmest thanks to all those generous persons who have sent him congratulations on his recent return from Oleon and on the manner of his escape. He wishes to state as a matter of public record the falsehood of a number of rumors put about in the aftermath of his return. Firstly, suggestions that he was some kind of spy are entirely false; his imprisonment was due to a misunderstanding with the Oleander customs office. He also wishes to restate his loyalty to his Queen and his country, in the face of slanderous suggestions to the contrary put about by certain sources close to the government of Oleon. Moreover, Mr Hawksbrugh states emphatically that he has not developed a taste for the wearing of female attire. Finally, Mr Hawksbrugh wishes to dispel all calumnies pertaining to his supposed friendship with Lady Herbert, a most honourable lady with whom he shared only a fleeting aquaintance during his time in Oleon; this rumour has been traced to a rascally Eslandolan adventurer named Janszen, apparently a turncoat from Oleon. Only his current situation as a passenger on board HMS Grasshopper sailing to Port Raleigh prevents Mr Hawksbrugh seeking satisfaction from this so called 'gentleman' either on the duelling field or through the courts.

Philip Janszen and Anthony Crol went for a drink after hustling the Lady of Madrice into port. Crol picked up a recent edition of The Kings Port Advertiser left by another patron and thumbed through the pages.

01crol.jpg

“Hey, Pip. Remember that Corry we ran into awhile back?”

Janszen took a drink of his ale and responded. “You mean that bloke telling the tale of his escape from an Oleon prison?”

“Yeah, that’s the guy,” Crol confirmed.

“Why? What about him?”

Crol looked over the paper at his friend. “Well, he’s called you out in The Advertiser. I think he’s challenging you to a duel!”

“Pftt!” Janszen sprayed his ale a bit. “What!?! Give me that fish rag!”

02pipreads.jpg

Janszen muttered under his breath as he read the item. “Some kind of spy … wearing female attire … honorable lady. Ah, here we go!” Janszen announced. After reading a bit, he offered his thoughts: “Hmm, I meant her no offense by my comments; they were all in good fun between tavern-goers.”

“That’s true, Pip. And he was the one telling the tale in public.”

“That he was, Tony! But it strikes me odd that this Hawksbrugh fellow is left to defend her honor without nary a word from her ambassador husband.”

“Perhaps this allows the ambassador to stay above the fray,” commented Crol.

“It’s probably better that way, I suppose,” replied Janszen. “We don’t want to start a war with the Corries. We’ve nothing against them. They’re fair dealers and good trade partners.”

Janszen returned to reading the notice, when he finally reached “… rascally Eslandolan adventurer named Janszen.” Janszen continued reading, then aloud: “… a turncoat from Oleon!?"

03angry.jpg

"How dare he call me a turncoat! I never turned against anything I believe in!”

Crol tried to calm his friend. “Now, Pip, you were born in Oleon…”

“But I’m no turncoat! I may have been born in Oleon, but I’ve always bled green. Eslandola is the only homeland I’ve ever known. Those blasted Oleon bluecoats turned on my family. I’m as much an Oleonder as … this Hawksbrugh fellow! Hell, with his prison time, he may have spent more time in Oleon than I ever did as a babe!”

angrycloseup.jpg

“Pip, settle down. No one’s calling you an Oleonder.”

“But a turncoat?!” Janszen was still upset.

“Pip, everyone who knows you knows that you’re no turncoat. You’re as loyal as they come. We’ve both been through enough over the years to know that, and no silly notice in The Advertiser changes that.”

04calmer.jpg

Janszen finally started to breathe easier, but was still flushed. “You’re right, Tony. But …”

“But what?” asked Crol.

“But … Hawksbrugh wants to defend the honor of Lady Herbert. Maybe we should give him the opportunity … in the name of good relations and all.” Janszen paused, then continued: “And if I happen to get to defend my honor at the same time, so much the better!”

“Here, here, Pip! Sounds like a fine adventure for a rascal like you!” Sometimes Pip wondered if Tony wasn’t the devil on his shoulder. “When do we make for Port Raleigh?”

“We’ve got one more leg on our run this month. After that, I’m sure we can come up with a reason to call on that new Corrie enclave…”

“Pip, when all this is over, I’ll bet you a shiny new doubloon that you and this Hawksbrugh fellow wind up downing a few Weelond ales together.”

“You may be right, Tony. But first things first. I need to send a letter to Hawksbrugh...”

Edited by Capt Wolf