CelesAurivern

[COR-FB] Resistance is not futile

Another scene from the encounter with the Mahanuhakepepeppulupalo tribe.

After the women, McReily now meet the men, who are, by the way, also topless.

McReily tell the natives, very nicely, to piss off.

Scene005b-004.jpg

Scene005b-003a.jpg

Scene005b-002a.jpg

McReily is quite a character. :wink:

The setting is nice with all the palm trees and other vegetation under foot. I like how you've greatly expanded the tree tops from 4 to 8 leaves - they look so much better that way. This does seem like a realistic encounter of sorts, assuming the natives understand what he's trying to tell them. :classic:

Well, I suppose every empire has some lowlifes... pir_laugh2.gif Nice build and good to see some not so admirable aspects of Corrington citizenry.

Nice undergrowth, Celes - and the light and shadows of this build actually works - makes it look like it is under the shadow of some where heavy treetops.

However, as a general comment to your pictures, I would suggest you do away with the flash, (assuming that is the reason for the slight glare and the shadows pirate_tong.gif ) and try with something else, like longer exposure or more natural light.

In any case, nice build - and I will keep following your rather amusing story! Well done! pirate_blush.gif

Nice undergrowth, Celes - and the light and shadows of this build actually works - makes it look like it is under the shadow of some where heavy treetops.

However, as a general comment to your pictures, I would suggest you do away with the flash, (assuming that is the reason for the slight glare and the shadows pirate_tong.gif ) and try with something else, like longer exposure or more natural light.

In any case, nice build - and I will keep following your rather amusing story! Well done! pirate_blush.gif

Ah yes, I actually got a couple of soft orange LED lamps for lighting. My next set of pics will be much less shadowy :p