Spud The Viking

[COR-INTRO] Lord Kirk joins the proverbial 'band-wangon'

Lord Frederick Spud had planned the creation of a new settlement but where would this new dwelling be?

23801641289_3a2a54d22e_c.jpgCorringtonScene by Tom Gray, on Flickr

After scouring the same dratted map for many an hour be asked his friend, Thaddeus Rickley,

"Look now, old bean, where should I place this new settlement of mine, err, ours?"

*Munch* *Munch*

Edited by Spud The Viking

Very good intro. It's simple but looks great, and the red on the corners is a good idea. I just hope no emergency arises and someone comes barging through that door...

Very Nice scene! I like the dark grey band around the wall!

Very good intro. It's simple but looks great, and the red on the corners is a good idea. I just hope no emergency arises and someone comes barging through that door...

Thanks for the feedback!

Cute little vig, and nice use of that piece for a compass(?) plotting on the map. And I really like the "sick" face used as a "jammed full of pie" face. pirate_classic.gif

Nice interior! The props on the table look good but the real star of this build is the minifig to the right :thumbup:

Where is that face from?

I would suggest you to for future builds use some kind of background to isolate the build for a cleaner presentation.

Nice interior! The props on the table look good but the real star of this build is the minifig to the right :thumbup:

Where is that face from?

I would suggest you to for future builds use some kind of background to isolate the build for a cleaner presentation.

Sorry, no idea which set, I got it from a 'Build a Minifigure' Tower. And yeah, I'll try and use a white background or something for my next build pirate_classic.gif

If I'm not mistaken the head in question came in the Creator Fairground Mixer set.

That's the one! Only problem is that those sets (modular houses etc) are my wife's and not mine and therefore off limits, so I probably should add it to my BL wanted list instead :wink: