TitusV

[ESL-FB] A special meeting

Elysabeth was nervous. And not a little bit. Today, she would have her first meeting with Eslandolan ruling class, and maybe even with the king! The Great Hall was full of people, likely IMPORTANT people.

24016993312_6e103f90c1_z.jpg

When se entered, she was at a loss. She really didn't know where to start. Attacking a battalion Oleanders, who just got a message from their gods to kill you, on your own with a spoon was funnier then this! The guardsmen (thankfully a helpfull Eslandolan) seemed to recognize her: "You're Elysabeth of Drondil, aren't you? I've seen you riding this morning. Megablocks, how you did that! It looked like you were born on horseback." Elysabeth only nodded. "At a lose, are you? Well, let me introduce you!"

23498184713_4131d302cf_z.jpg

"Altough the king won't visit today (he's busy with the Viceroy, something about newly discovered lands), there are lot of other interesting peo^ple here..."

24098903346_5986f44648_z.jpg

"We have a lot of outlanders here: there, on the balconry, you can see the ambassador of Corrington. He's a judge, of all people! Probably never seen a swor in his whole live!" In spite of everything, Elysabeth had to laugh.

24016883242_f20fd67fdb_z.jpg

"There you've got the stupid Oleanders. Just evade them, and don't laugh with their gods. Altough these are quite funny."

23498185383_06dbe6d558_z.jpg

"And over there, we've finally arrived at the good Eslandolans. The one with the bicorne is Lord Maximilian Damaximus, lord of the city of Stedor. A very good fellow!"

23498185843_4e5e634c3e_z.jpg

"Hi, Lord Maximilian! Here's someone you've got to meet!"

-"It's me a pleasure, mylord. I'm Elysabeth of Drondil."

-"The pleasure is all mine, mylady. I'm Lord Maximilan Damaximus, of Stedor. You may call me Maxim."

24042391761_913314294b_z.jpg

"And this is Mattheus Tomvaximus, Master of MAESTRO, the third, but future first trade company of Eslandola..."

But Elysabeth didn't hear anymore. She was at a loss in the eyes of lord Matteus.

24016885552_0d40427d43_z.jpg

---------------------

I'm getting in form!!! Hope you like the hall. For one reason or another, I seem to have forgotten the flags. Check out the first picture for that please, and I hope you guys like it!!!

Edited by TitusV

Sweet build Titus!!!

Also very nice story written :)

So our co-operation has started with a great MOC!

Very nice interior, really like the green and white section of the flooring!

Very nice. Arches and balconies are always beautiful. The throne (I assume that's what it is) looks great and the colored lower floor is cool. Good idea to show the other factions even if some of them might not like the generalized and stereotypical descriptions! But I must confess to being surprised to see so esteemed a lady wearing trousers... Good work and keep it up.

Great balconies and arches. I like the atmosphere of th build.

So you started a cooperation with Maxim to develop MAESTRO. Good idea ! I can't wait to see more.

Great balconies and arches. I like the atmosphere of th build.

So you started a cooperation with Maxim to develop MAESTRO. Good idea ! I can't wait to see more.

We always can appreciate an apple trader working together with us, Felipe de la Mananza :)

Nice room, nice floor, nice balcony! They are really well built i must say (waaaay better than i could build them ofc)

Edited by blackdeathgr

Interesting story, seems like a few names are echoing the parallel universe of Historica :wink:

Anyway, looking forward to reading more about the development of MAESTRO!

Interesting story, seems like a few names are echoing the parallel universe of Historica :wink:

Anyway, looking forward to reading more about the development of MAESTRO!

Well, it are now the grandgrandgrand...grandchildren of those who set up Mpya Stedor in GoH times :p

We always can appreciate an apple trader working together with us, Felipe de la Mananza :)

Really ? If MAESTRO wants it, there will be apple for it ! Felipe de la Manzana would be proud to help your project. But in one condition ! You'll try to gain the apple monopoly !

Really ? If MAESTRO wants it, there will be apple for it ! Felipe de la Manzana would be proud to help your project. But in one condition ! You'll try to gain the apple monopoly !

Deal! Welcole to the project

Nice build! My main critique would be that it looks kind of sparse/spartan. I imagine the Eslandolians to be more posh and brag more with their wealth, so I'd expect some more gold accents and other crazy details in an Eslandolan build. Maybe more gold on the throne or more gold on the railings of the balcony? Maybe a fancy chandelier or tapestry somewhere to spice things up?

Nice build! My main critique would be that it looks kind of sparse/spartan. I imagine the Eslandolians to be more posh and brag more with their wealth, so I'd expect some more gold accents and other crazy details in an Eslandolan build. Maybe more gold on the throne or more gold on the railings of the balcony? Maybe a fancy chandelier or tapestry somewhere to spice things up?

Our glorious King has many throne rooms and rooms to meet visitors in Terelli :) the one in the White palace is indeed full with golden accents and marble walls (as can be seen in the first post of the Eslandola Topic) :)

I like this very much, possilby the best think you've build so far!

The King approves of this moc!