Impetus, ISV

26844171720_1bbcb4418c_c.jpg

As a general rule, there is a rather conspicuous dislike toward ISVs and their captains. ISVs, or Independent Spacer's Vessels, are seen as relics of a bygone age, where space cowboys flew around the uncharted depths of space, discovering new planets and living for, well, independence.

Today, there are only a few left, but they continue in that tradition of independence, with some using their freedom to engage in shady dealings, and others doing what they can to help those who cannot help themselves.

And, of course, in their exploration of space, they occasionally run across aliens out to kill them, necessitating the occasional use of armaments...

26844179890_508375f9d9_c.jpg

Just make sure you watch your back out there. Further photos can be found on flickr: https://www.flickr.c...157666125280434

Thanks for checking out this MOC, and please forgive any errors as this is only the second time I've done this, and the first was a complete bust. :laugh:

Really nice design, especially the cockpit. Though, somehow it looks bigger than it really is; the shape and feel of a capital ship at the size of a really big fighter, something like that.

Really nice design, especially the cockpit. Though, somehow it looks bigger than it really is; the shape and feel of a capital ship at the size of a really big fighter, something like that.

Thanks for the feedback; I think the cockpit's one of my personal favorite parts. In fairness, it's a recycled design from a starship I never got around to building, but it actually fit in really well.

Otherwise, the scaling in more a reflection of my lack of pieces than anything else. I've been wanting to building something for a while, but on this one, I just decided to adopt a moderate size and go for broke on detailing.