Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

The Second Crash - Day 6

Warning! There's a bunch of crap to read! You don't have to read it! Don't worry if you don't! - JJP

¬ Lieutenant Joshua Wright - Entry Log 1509

23960427329_6cb0f44962_b.jpg

Seamus is nervous, but I don’t blame him for it. Onyx Cerberus sent us on a mission to protect this tiny little mountain far in the future, on her sacred “Second Earth”. Neither of us wanted to do it, but that’s what happens when you work for the highest bidder, and Blacktron owns the universe. Of course, they pretty much own us, too. Imagine our surprise when she revealed that, not only did she have a time machine, but she intended to send us into the far future. “Soon, some will come to destroy what lies in the mountain,” she said. “You will protect it with your life.” So we were prepared to do. Now, our working theory, based on looking back at Onyx’s fervor, is that this mountain could be used as a time gate, to teleport people forwards and backwards in time.

Of course, this theory has only been furthered by those new residents who have joined us down here. I will quickly detail their stories, as well as a few notes on other things here, in this log, for future reference, since I will be giving my journal to Jack for research and historical documentation.

23701422623_b70369de76_b.jpg

The Tale of Sir Pudding-Head

Pudding-Head is the most interesting person we’ve met down here. Bone-headed, yet resourceful, he became a valuable asset to our survival. Even more so when we learned that he came from the fourteenth century, after migrating to Scotland in the great Scandinavian Scotland migration, after become fed up with the constant betrayal of his neighbors. And the giant monsters that seemed to pop up every few days. So he moved here, alone, as he told us Pudding-Heads do, and discovered Braeriach. He helped in creation of the first Scottish Meadhall, and assisted with building a successful automaton, which he named Woodcock, after his...well...nethers. He continued to build, since most Pudding-Heads can’t stop a project once starting, and build a vast array of stairs. It was then that he discovered us and the others (more details on them below.) Apparently, once you were this far down, time flowed differently, becoming a spiral - confusing, and no way to know which way was straight. For him it had been around fifty long years of building, yet for us it had been centuries since he first arrived. Yet here he is, now...with us.

24245721661_59167e22c8_b.jpg

The Tale of Sir Justice Tate Montgomery

Justice Tate Montgomery. He’s a very...intense man. After we met Pudding-Head, it only seemed like a couple of days later that we met Montgomery. He had come from a very esteemed background in law, and had been traveling from America to England to Scotland to take part in a rather large convention of other proud Justices. But, his plane crashed here, on Braeriach, and, after only a few weeks (or months, he won’t tell us how long he spent there), he decided that he wasn’t fit for the lifestyle that the "Dictator", as Montgomery called him, with fear in his eyes, had set up. I know just mentioning the "Dictator" is a bit obscure, but I will detail him a bit later down. Back to Montgomery. Montgomery hadn’t come alone, he’d come with a kid called Andrew, but we’d lost the poor 12 year old only a few hours after they’d arrived. More on him, too, later. Montgomery proved himself useful in the art of spear-fishing, which I hadn’t expected when I first met him.

24032654020_acbb4eee08_b.jpg

The Tale of Sir Andrew

Andrew put Seamus and me on edge. He’d arrived here with Montgomery, but somehow seemed more capable than the other four of us combined. And much more malicious. Thankfully (although I say that loosely, as we never got to learn about his true character), Andrew was soon lost, and we haven’t seen him since. I have no idea how much time has actually passed since he disappeared, but I’d put it at at least a year. Maybe two.

23700022234_d5dbcd78bf_b.jpg

The Tale of Sir The "Dictator"

Montgomery told us as much about the "Dictator" as he could. Only a few minutes after they had crashed, the "Dictator" was taking control of the situation with an eerily calm demeanor. Most of the other folk had vanished, but Montgomery remembered talking to a few of them before he’d “escaped”, as he says. There was a small cook, named Lage, who’d had a whole family, a wife and a newborn child. A young girl who had been taken with Ewan. A man who’d had constant headaches. A young Agrostologist who had formed a concrete relationship with a gardener. A PTSD-ridden Colonel. These especially, since they had disappeared, one by one, though the weeks (or months) that Montgomery spend in the Hall with the "Dictator". He described the "Dictator" as a “cruel man. I am a just man, but his punishments do not share any relationship with justice. He and his hooded co-leader, a woman named ‘Couch’, use fear to force us to do what they want. The "Dictator", he is stormy and grey. He is the only one I know who is permitted (by himself) to carry a gun around. He has established a firm grip on the survivors of the Crash. I got out before he could take me, too.”

23700022024_87eb138ffc_b.jpg

The Tale of Sir Ewan Breckenridge

I don’t know too much about Ewan, but I do know that he, Seamus, and I are the only ones on this planet who have directly met Onyx Cerberus. Thankfully, he noticed that Seamus and I are fearful of Blacktron, and he has also noticed that we work for Blacktron, so he has opted to not say anything out loud, since he must have guessed that Onyx is monitoring our conversations. But through careful, subtle hand movements, both Seamus and I have worked out that he has come here to destroy the thing that Onyx told us to guard with our lives. And, I think...we might just help him. Otherwise, Ewan seems very adventurous for someone from the race of the Thrandulls. Perhaps this is why he was sent to Second Earth; all the Thrandulls I have met are very passive and peaceful.

24220027482_c60e42308e_b.jpg

About Time

Time moves differently down here. It isn’t linear, even though it seems to be sped up. I’ve attempted to make two timelines - one of actual time events, based on Second Earth’s year system, and one of the relative events that Seamus and I have experienced.

23701421153_53678d65cb_b.jpg

- Second Earth Time -

64159403 B.C. - I vanish from Excalibur

64159400 B.C. - Seamus flees LI-420

64159399 B.C. - Onyx Cerberus takes over the Universe

64159384 B.C. - Seamus and I are bid by Onyx to travel forward in time to Second Earth

64159383 B.C. - Ewan travels forwards in time to Second Earth.

1396 - Pudding-Head experiences the end of the world as he knows it

1406 - Pudding-Head arrives at Braeriach

1459 - Pudding-Head makes his way down his mad staircase, where he meets us

1760 - Second Earth recording of disturbance at Braeriach, a large pulsing darkness and a shattering noise. This was only written down through a fourth account perspective.

2016 - Ewan arrives from 64159399 B.C. and blends in with Second Earth culture.

2017 - Montgomery, Andrew, Ewan, and the "Dictator", along with others, crash onto Braeriach

Early 2018 - Montgomery and Andrew escape and find us

2018 - Seamus and I travel here from the time machine

2019 - Jack crashes onto the mountain, and travels down here with Ewan

24302052236_6d118b9c72_b.jpg

- Relative Time -

(written from years/months/days before I am writing this entry)

2 years, 1 month, and 13 days ago - Seamus and I arrive on this mountain

1 year, 11 months, and 6 days ago - Pudding-Head finds his way down the Stairs, to us

1 year, 6 months, and 8 days ago - Justice Montgomery and Andrew come down here

1 day ago - We find Jack and Ewan

So, as you see, something doesn’t add up. In actual time, Pudding-Head, Montgomery, and Andrew found us before we were actually on the mountain. But in relative time, somehow we spanned 560 years of Second Earth time in only about 5 months relative time. To sum it up, time has no logic here. And I’m willing to bet that the Shadow we’re guarding has something to do with it all. But what concerns me most of all is that, according to Montgomery, the "Dictator" is still alive. And he could be still in the group, still in control over them. We haven’t brought him up to Jack and Ewan yet, but maybe once we do, we can find out just who this "Dictator" actually is.

¬ End Log

¬ From the Journal of Dougal Logan, Named Entry 3

24302052016_b2478cde94_b.jpg

Even since Foorth trapped us in this cave, I’ve been goin’ mad. I’ve left everyone to deal with their own thing while I try an’ figure out what the ‘ell’s goin’ on with my mind. I’m havin’ a resurgence of the ol’ me. Delwyn’d most corrected that behavior, but ever since she’s been gone, I’ve been losin’ a li’l bit of myself, my...Dougal….an’ a bit o’th’...other guy’s comin’ out. Must’ve been killin’ those poor folks...all this stress an’ trauma...it don’t sit well. One more person dead because o’me might just be the end of ol’ Dougal. I’ll try an’ keep it in. Not anythin’ else I can actually do. Jack’s death, too, causin’ a lot o’pain ‘ere. But no one in the group other than me seems to care much, that I can see. They all just wanna get outta ‘ere. Why don’t they care a’bout Jack? Are they ungrateful for ‘im? Ahhh, man, it makes me angry just thinkin’ about it...

¬ End Journal Entry

¬ From the Journal of Doctor Wynn, Regeneration 12 Entry #18

24220026042_2e2c329fbf_b.jpg

I like to keep these quick and simple, but the absolutely mad bumbling of everyone might cause me to rant a bit...I’ll attempt to keep any quips out of this journal...but, then again, I am Scottish. Foorth, one of the most clever lads I’ve ever met, trapped us in this cavern. However, instead of having to deal with something as fun as underground space alien moles, I have to deal with suspicion. If I’m not near my...ah...ship, I can’t do much about them killing me. Not much coming back after they shoot the poor old Doctor. Things like this make me wish I still had a companion. They always seem to help me out. Oh, it seems like I am ranting, doesn’t it? The point is, we discovered Gale’s body, burnt, on the floor. Looks as though he fell in one of the many fire spurts here. Although it could have been the lightning sand, if there is any here. Point is, his soul was green. One of us, a townie. Foorth, too, sent a carrier pigeon earlier, saying two things, one of it involving a nice four-letter word, the other saying that he was town… Anyway, back to pointing fingers.

Sincerely, Doctor Wynn

¬ End Regeneration 12 Entry #18

Characters (and Players)

23345867796_548f561fe6_q.jpg

Jack Jones (JackJonespaw) - Jack was the leader of a choir, and now, one of the two leaders in the Hall. Moderately courageous, and definitely handsome, his entire life is now making sure that he, his wife, and the kids can survive and, God willing, get rescued. He is a tenor, but his voice can sing at all male ranges. Useful skill for the male choir instructor.

22743817974_34c70c6afd_q.jpg

Dougal Logan (DannyLongLegs) - Dougal has been in the Hall for two years, and has dedicated that time, aside from keeping the survivors of the First Crash alive, to grooming the perfect beard and hair. He believes he has accomplished this, and now spends his time searching through the gigantic Hall looking for a pair of eyebrow tweezers so that his countenance might finally be perfected. Brave and somewhat grumpy, Dougal is a kind soul, and will try his best to keep a new lot of people alive. Dougal does sing, but his range is currently unknown, as his fierce eyebrows keep those kinds of questions at bay.

23076228410_09640f6007_q.jpg

Julia Jones (CallMePie) - The wife of Jack, and the much more level-headed of the couple, Julia tends to take control when Jack can’t or won’t. Or when she thinks he’s wrong. Which is often. She is also a fantastic Soprano singer, and she trains the girls of the choir. She has always secretly wanted to shatter glass with her voice, but she’s always felt guilty that she would break something valuable or expensive.

23345866966_feb30a1df4_q.jpg

Molly Tolbert (Lady K) - Molly is the oldest of the choir, and no doubt the most beautiful, as she likes to let people know. She also is the main soloist of the choir, with a soprano to rival Julia’s. She’s very interested in the Hall’s history, as her father tells her brave stories about her ancestor, an ancient Scandanavian warrior who said he was Thor’s son. Believing to be descended from such God-ly roots doesn’t help her ego become more tolerable.

23004065079_f186bd621a_q.jpg

Quincy Easton (KingoftheZempk) - Qunicy is cursed with hyperhidrosis of the body, an exceedingly rare disorder. As such, he is constantly soaked with sweat, and usually isolated, since no one wants to touch him or be near enough to smell his salty sweat. Even in the choir, he sings alone, the sole countertenor in the choir.

23076228320_8e2ef90d5c_q.jpg

Lusk Eccleston (fhomess) - Lusk is the type of man to look in the mirror and get an erection at his own moustache. His moustache is his pride and joy, as is his dazzling smile. He constantly drops hints in Mike’s direction that he is deeply in love with him, but Mike is too proud to even notice him. Lusk searches for a way to have Mike fall in love with him and his moustache.

22743818264_7889fca310_q.jpg

Doctor Wynn (Tariq j) - Doctor Wynn is a curious sort. A few days after the First Crash, he walked into the Hall, and everyone assumed he had just woken up from some sort of coma after the Crash and had found his way into the Hall. The good Doctor knows a lot about a lot, and has absolutely no problem babbling frantically, in a varying accent from the British Isles, about just about anything while doctoring. The doctor is deeply altruistic, caring about everything and everyone, although on the rare occasion that someone annoys him, he begins to spout on about “stupid apes” and “onyx”. No one is really sure what he means, nor why he hates monkeys and gemstones so much.

22744850753_192455fe1f_q.jpg

Elijah (def) - Elijah didn’t want to tell anyone his last name, and no one asked after that. However, mysterious reasoning aside, without Elijah, the survivors of the First Crash would have starved to death long ago. A passionate gardener, Elijah has rows and rows of crops beneath the Hall, and he fervently forbids anyone to go down there, except Dink, who he works very closely with, to make sure that his plants are cooked as best as possible. Elijah, despite his mystery, is not a cruel man, and he makes sure that everyone is happy, well, as far as plants are concerned. Elijah also has a large interest in some sort of “special grass”, an interest that is shared by Duke.

23004064969_2b38323d31_q.jpg

Ray Christiansen (Dragonfire) - Ray was a Broadway star before the First Crash. A star, he’ll say, stressing the “s” and looking into your eye with an intensity not seen by many. A performer, Ray is quite flamboyant and over-dramatic, thus he loves being on the mountain and in the Hall, a perfect stage for the production he believes that he’s in. Personality-wise, nobody's quite sure, as Ray is always pursuing different characters and pretending he has been and always will be that character.

-DECEASED-

23263632602_485a7c761f_q.jpg

Perce Triggs (Tachyon) - Town

23004237399_19c4d5797d_q.jpg

Anthony Dixon (jluck) - Shadows

23263806012_6a24b536b4_q.jpg

Delwyn Couch (RangeroftheForest) - Town

22743647424_9a52668caf_q.jpg

Mike Johnson (mediumsnowman) - Town

23289613321_13dc1e8cff_q.jpg

Duke Bowman (Cutcobra) - Shadows

22743818734_92a52991ac_q.jpg

Lage “Dink” Skjeggestad (TinyPieRUs) - Town

23289446141_7b5a5baf10_q.jpg

Ewan Breckenridge (mostlytechnic) - Town

22743646824_7aeec09695_q.jpg

Woodcock (Bob) - Town

23289445801_5347f40927_q.jpg

Gale Appleton (Piratedave84) - Town

22743648774_8876bf2a4d_q.jpg

Foorth Dyke (Tamamono) - Town

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Shadows. To win the game, the Town must kill all enemy factions, while the Shadows must outnumber all enemy factions.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a vote penalty on the first two occasions, and a mod-kill on the third.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have any further questions, feel free to contact either Danny or me via PM.

11. Generally, there are no gameplay mechanics in the pictures. However, in each opening Day's pictures, there will be something that is relevant only to those with roles that pertain to it. To every other role, it will mean nothing. There are not clues in the character flavor text. I wrote that stuff before I even decided on alignments and roles.

12. Role Play. I tried my best to make all of the characters pretty fun to role play as, so go crazy. Give them your own personality; become your character. Have fun with it and relax.

13. Get ready. The fun begins...now!

I still think Molly is town, if only for delivering two scum to us already, but I'm about ready to give up on this whole "town block" thing.

Crud... whatever evidence the block has been working off of. It certainly hasn't been very accurate.

There are only seven of us alive. Surely our esteemed town block can use some process of elimination here?

There are only seven of us alive. Surely our esteemed town block can use some process of elimination here?

It depends on whether or not one of them has duped them. Scum can fake information or give true info mixed with false.

I still think Molly is town, if only for delivering two scum to us already, but I'm about ready to give up on this whole "town block" thing.

Devil's advocate here: Say Molly was scum, why would she have given us two scum, especially so fast? To get us to trust her and throw us off her tail? Also, why wouldn't the real town block say anything, unless it was Perce. Could Molly have been converted?

Well, this is a bad way to start the day. We will sing grand songs to honor the dead like my ancestors did.

Just a heads up, Gale was part of the town block, he was active behind the scenes......but not here, which is why I imagine the scum took him out last night by process of elimination to get rid of the town block.

Why, if you feel I am town don't give up......unless you have been offing townies every night, except one night when there was only one kill and that was us.

Crud... whatever evidence the block has been working off of. It certainly hasn't been very accurate.

Interesting you should ask....as you haven't been here to ask previously. Why is that? Could it be perhaps because you are scum, only now participating like you did in a previous scummy life.

It depends on whether or not one of them has duped them. Scum can fake information or give true info mixed with false.

Yes one did.....you! However, I will take your offer to be today's lynch at face value and not a false offer.

We have and I am sorry we lost Foorth. I was truly convinced by the block and lack of a third kill everynight like we have become use to that he was scum. Scum kill every night where as the SK may have limited ability so I was convinced he was the shadow killer and we needed to keep him around and block every night. The town block agreed it was the best course of action .

Devil's advocate here: Say Molly was scum, why would she have given us two scum, especially so fast? To get us to trust her and throw us off her tail? Also, why wouldn't the real town block say anything, unless it was Perce. Could Molly have been converted?

I am not, I really am the town blocker and we do still have a town block and the town vig stayed home last night which is why there was only one kill.

So options for today....lynch Elijah or lynch Lusk?

And here is a bit of interesting information....I blocked Elijah last night...it was unsuccessful. The first unsuccessful block I have had the whole time we have been wandering around inside this mountain.

That's never happened, and I don't think Molly would be the one to start. This theory is thrown about pretty much every game, and has been wrong every time.

Why, if you feel I am town don't give up......unless you have been offing townies every night, except one night when there was only one kill and that was us.

I said I was giving up on the block, not on you.

Yes one did.....you! However, I will take your offer to be today's lynch at face value and not a false offer.

I duped you? Listen, I offered to let you lynch me because you're so super paranoid about me that it really will get in the way of progress, and I have nothing productive to offer outside of the advice I gave you in private early on... At this point, I'm stuck in the sheep voting routine.

So yeah, if you can't figure out something with actual evidence, I'm fine to be the lynch. You'll be genuinely embarrassed, but take my advice more seriously, and I will laugh from beyond the grave :laugh:

Eight people left means that town still out-numbers scum probably 6:2, so lynching a vanilla town won't doom us... besides, that's what the "town block" has done the past two days already, why stop a hot streak :classic:

And remember, one of my pieces of advice was to keep the people claiming to you at a distance from each other to prevent leaks. Hopefully you were the only one to know Gale was working with you.

I'm starting to agree with Elijah in that I worry now that the block might be infiltrated and be working off bad information. I hate to say it, but there it is.

And of course Gale was a member of the block. :facepalm: Well, that explains why nobody else was suspicious of him. I was, but almost entirely based on his inactivity. That seems like the type of person the scum would want to keep around, though...unless they knew he was part of the block? I'm assuming that means he had a role of some sort, and if that's the case I imagine it's the primary reason he was taken out.

I would guess either he was rolecopped, or the scum had an opening to act on information they've had. Did anyone else know Gale was part of the block, Molly? I don't like to be asking any details of the block, but at this point I feel comfortable doing so. I'm normally more impressed by a town block that manages to keep itself shrouded in secrecy (and also alive) for this long, but I feel like it's just hurting the town now.

I think you're going a bit far here, Quincy. :sceptic: I seriously doubt Molly is scum herself.

Molly is almost certainly not scum and the suggestion otherwise is a bit suspect. She gave us Anthony on an investigation result, so sure that could've been because she had to, but she then gave us Duke without hard evidence. It doesn't stand to reason she'd have done that if she were scum. I agree with Elijah that conversions are pretty rare and, at this point, we'd have no way of knowing. Personally, I'm going to continue to assume Molly's town until someone else in the block suggests that they've lost faith in her. I don't see it.

We have and I am sorry we lost Foorth. I was truly convinced by the block and lack of a third kill everynight like we have become use to that he was scum. Scum kill every night where as the SK may have limited ability so I was convinced he was the shadow killer and we needed to keep him around and block every night. The town block agreed it was the best course of action.

And here is a bit of interesting information....I blocked Elijah last night...it was unsuccessful. The first unsuccessful block I have had the whole time we have been wandering around inside this mountain.

So, you blocked Foorth every night until last night, and then when you tried to block Elijah it didn't work? Either you were blocked or Elijah has a skill that prevents him from being blocked. Did anyone else know you were going to block Elijah?

I agree with Elijah that conversions are pretty rare and, at this point

What did I say about conversions? :wacko:

So, you blocked Foorth every night until last night, and then when you tried to block Elijah it didn't work? Either you were blocked or Elijah has a skill that prevents him from being blocked. Did anyone else know you were going to block Elijah?

I don't know what would give that result, but I offered to be tracked, doctored, blocked whatever. I've been sleeping like a baby every night.

Typical scum move here. Perce claimed vanilla Day One; as he is a newbie, he was almost definitely not lying.

I am not, I really am the town blocker and we do still have a town block and the town vig stayed home last night which is why there was only one kill.

Molly, I am almost certain at this point that the person who is claiming to be the "vig" is actually the SK. We've never had more than two kills, and you were blocking Foorth as you just said so that wasn't doing anything. We know there's a SK, and EB has a long history of SKs claiming vig. Take Ragnarok 3, for example. So I would be very very wary of the person who says they're the "vig".

Also, I don't doubt there's an investigator, so by now you ought to have cleared a few people, leaving only a small number who could be scum.

So options for today....lynch Elijah or lynch Lusk?

I'd prefer to lynch Quincy, actually. Yesterday he was trying to push a lynch on Gale, which looks especially bad now that we know that Gale was not only town but in the town block. And he keeps pinging my scumdar, almost every time he posts.

Unblockable... maybe you were blocked by a scum blocker, that's the only reason I can think of. But if they have a blocker, why wait until late in the game to use it on you.... Can you think of any unblockable scum role? I'm not sure one exists.

I would guess either he was rolecopped, or the scum had an opening to act on information they've had. Did anyone else know Gale was part of the block, Molly? I don't like to be asking any details of the block, but at this point I feel comfortable doing so. I'm normally more impressed by a town block that manages to keep itself shrouded in secrecy (and also alive) for this long, but I feel like it's just hurting the town now.

Agreed, there are seven people alive right now. Worst case scenario, two scum and a SK. Assuming (again, worst case scenario) that the scum and SK are somehow working together, then it could be Lynch or Lose today. If this is the case, then there are four townies alive, and besides Molly herself, there is a maximum of two other townies in the block. Molly, if your "block" consists of more than two people then I'd wager one of them is a lying scum (or SK). So in addition to Julia's question about who knew about Gale being in the block, I'm going to add another one: do you have a means of verifying everyone in your block as town? (not counting the "vig", because if they're the SK, there's no way to tell the two apart).

There are eight listed alive. And the SK won't work with scum, if they're faking vig, it's easier for them to off the scum first.

We know there's a SK

*huh*

Am I wrong in thinking this is the kind of information you should share with the rest of the town??

There are eight listed alive. And the SK won't work with scum, if they're faking vig, it's easier for them to off the scum first.

No, there are seven. You, me, Julia, Quincy, Wynn, Lusk and Molly.

That depends on whether the SK has thought about these things in detail or whether he/she has made some bad decisions.

*huh*

Am I wrong in thinking this is the kind of information you should share with the rest of the town??

The host revealed it yesterday...

Plus, Molly basically confirmed there was one, because the "vig" apparently stayed at home at night and there were two kills. And if the vig is lying then they're the SK anyway.

I'd want to lynch Lusk, he's been a very quiet player throughout the whole game and he almost came under scrutiny but the focus moved on to Ewan.

No, there are seven. You, me, Julia, Quincy, Wynn, Lusk and Molly.

That depends on whether the SK has thought about these things in detail or whether he/she has made some bad decisions.

The host revealed it yesterday...

Plus, Molly basically confirmed there was one, because the "vig" apparently stayed at home at night and there were two kills. And if the vig is lying then they're the SK anyway.

This really bothers me, you are convinced we have an SK because it was in the story yesterday. We have always been told there are no clues in the pictures (and I assume stories). Yes the vig didn't kill last night, but there was only one kill and one lynch so where are you getting two kills from?

And if the stories did contain clues the why the journal of Dr Wynn? And what does it mean he can't be killed when near his ship?.....and needing/missing a companion.....and then the bit about nothing left of the poor Doctor?.......what is he an insectosoid cult member or leader?

This really bothers me, you are convinced we have an SK because it was in the story yesterday. We have always been told there are no clues in the pictures (and I assume stories). Yes the vig didn't kill last night, but there was only one kill and one lynch so where are you getting two kills from?

:wall: My bad, I somehow thought that two people had died last night, I don't know where I was getting that from :wacko:.

On the nights where there were two kills, did the "vig" claim responsibility for one of those kills?

:wall: My bad, I somehow thought that two people had died last night, I don't know where I was getting that from :wacko:.

On the nights where there were two kills, did the "vig" claim responsibility for one of those kills?

I am aware of the night targets for each of my town block members. I also 'verified' all of them early to make sure they were town......unless we are dealing with an alignment change cultafia....then we should only have two more shadows left.

I am aware of the night targets for each of my town block members. I also 'verified' all of them early to make sure they were town......unless we are dealing with an alignment change cultafia...

Or a run of the mill godfather... :facepalm:

I'm starting to think your useless 'night results' ever since Duke are just carrots and sticks you're using to hide the fact that your plan is just to kill everyone who's not in the block. If that's the case, this is going to be a real easy victory for the scum if they have in fact infiltrated the block. I suppose it's the role of a vanilla to be expendable, but I have serious doubts about your logic now. If the scum are killing the block from the inside while you're leading us to lynch all the vanillas outside, there's not going to be any town left.

I'm starting to agree with Elijah in that I worry now that the block might be infiltrated and be working off bad information. I hate to say it, but there it is.

And of course Gale was a member of the block. :facepalm: Well, that explains why nobody else was suspicious of him. I was, but almost entirely based on his inactivity. That seems like the type of person the scum would want to keep around, though...unless they knew he was part of the block? I'm assuming that means he had a role of some sort, and if that's the case I imagine it's the primary reason he was taken out.

I think you're going a bit far here, Quincy. :sceptic: I seriously doubt Molly is scum herself.

Interesting that you use rolecop here for why Gale was taken out, I just assumed by his lack of day participation the scum figured he was quiete because he had a role. We had good reason to believe the scum rolecop was dead after Duke was taken out.

What would you have me reveal of the town block? Names and roles? Who did what on what night? I feel that would put the rest of the town block at risk. The scum are getting desperate because the town block is still alive and functioning.

Or a run of the mill godfather... :facepalm:

I'm starting to think your useless 'night results' ever since Duke are just carrots and sticks you're using to hide the fact that your plan is just to kill everyone who's not in the block. If that's the case, this is going to be a real easy victory for the scum if they have in fact infiltrated the block. I suppose it's the role of a vanilla to be expendable, but I have serious doubts about your logic now. If the scum are killing the block from the inside while you're leading us to lynch all the vanillas outside, there's not going to be any town left.

First you say you doubt I am scum and then you suggest I am planing on killing everone who isn't in the town block? I agree about the godfather, but it isn't me or anyone in the town block.

Unless we are dealing with a cultafia, then the last two scum have been very good at hiding. We feel it is Elijah and Lusk, or maybe it is Elijah and you since you seem to want detailed information about the town block.

First you say you doubt I am scum and then you suggest I am planing on killing everone who isn't in the town block? I agree about the godfather, but it isn't me or anyone in the town block.

Unless we are dealing with a cultafia, then the last two scum have been very good at hiding. We feel it is Elijah and Lusk, or maybe it is Elijah and you since you seem to want detailed information about the town block.

Well, yes. My point is that it seems like the block is getting sloppy and desperate because you're not catching scum and that I'm worried about the future of the town since you're essentially leading everyone.

I assume by 'detailed information about the town block' you're referring to...

Did anyone else know Gale was part of the block, Molly?

...which would help make some progress towards actually finding scum rather than stumbling around in the dark.

I agree about the godfather, but it isn't me or anyone in the town block.

I'm sorry, is your role blocker, or godfather detector? Don't act like it's not a possibility. Your blind faith that everyone in the block is completely one hundred percent clear is worrying.

I hope the rest of the block isn't as flippant about these concerns.

I am aware of the night targets for each of my town block members. I also 'verified' all of them early to make sure they were town......unless we are dealing with an alignment change cultafia....then we should only have two more shadows left.

That's reassuring.

What would you have me reveal of the town block? Names and roles? Who did what on what night? I feel that would put the rest of the town block at risk. The scum are getting desperate because the town block is still alive and functioning.

Unfortunately, you appear to have revealed the members of the town block yourself. By process of elimination, the scum can easily work out who is in the block and who isn't.

Sorry, went down for a nap.

Molly, just how did you "Verify" the targets were/were not town? OR were you referring to the PRs who were doing the killing?