mephistopheles

Woodward River Harbour - Avalonian free build

Hi folks!

Long time no see :)

Finally I found time, place and ideas to build again and here is my "comeback" creation. I had a lot of fun building this. Unfortunately I am still pretty bad at doing the photoshooting.

14872215214_aa14018975.jpg

14688036409_1a259d87fe.jpg

14871619811_541e24a621.jpg

14871619441_5ae29ab352.jpg

14874674085_2f96ce98a7.jpg

14872215774_484ed80d4f.jpg

This is built so that I can expand it in a modular way. Prepare for more MOC to come from me again!

All hail Avalonia!

/// I noticed Woodward is not present on the Avalonia map anymore. I'll do my best to put it on the map again :) ///

Welcome back Mephistopheles! Wonderful comeback moc. I like the scene with the fishes but above all that house's roof. Its amazing... Lovely roof just lovely.

Great build! I agree win Gunman that the buildings roof is a highlight. The drying rack and the posing of the figs give it a real "alive" feel.

I also like the way you've built the base/border

Awesome harbor! There are so much details like the net with the fish on them and especially on the house.

Very nice comeback! Looking forward to more modules :classic:

Regarding the photography, a white roller curtain/blind from ikea does a great job for me as a backdrop.

Great to see you in GoH again, Mephistopheles :excited: nd an excellent build to return with, the building is easily recognizable as yours :thumbup: A nd I really like the dock, the fishing net especially :wub:

Most welcome back my friend! The cheese slopse wall was really your thing and I´m glad you still using it cause it looks great!

The scene is lovely, so realistic! The only big minus is the background! This moc deserves better background mate! :)

The scene is lovely, so realistic! The only big minus is the background! This moc deserves better background mate! :)

Yes, yes I agree with you. I really need to buy 2 new white sheets and find a good place to take the pics.

And thanks everybody for the nice comments!!! :thumbup:

Superb detailing everywhere in this build. The stonework and the mosaic part of the structure is particularly awesome.

I love the SNOT walls on the house, the roof, the fish rack, the boat, the window shutters, and your minifig creations! Great to see such a fantastic "return" build!

The only reasonable explanation for me not having replied to this already must be the great big "thumb" my jaw made, when it hit the table last I looked here!

That is quite a comeback :thumbup: :thumbup: I won't give specific praise - there is simply too much to mention! :wub:

Awesome harbor scene! The cheese slope walls, the fish in the net, and all of the little details are great. Nice ship too!

Nice build mate! The house looks very nice and the fact that you also made a nice backside is great :thumbup:. Brick on!

Way to get back on the map! Sweet roof, I love the daily life details, and I have missed your cheesy walls! How did you do the back wall with what looks like just one plate between the cheeses?

:classic: