Gunman

Mount up! Elefantoulis

Hey there guys,I am back and active xd, here is my entry for the mini-challenge! I hope you like it! :wink:

Elefantoulis is one of the rarest species of elephants living in Historica, at Clan lands of Mitgardia.

Most of these elephants have been taken away from their homelands from Mitgardian army, to serve Mitgardian people throughout country.

Each city has taken 2 Elefantoulis to serve them as transporters.

During war period Elefantoulis is getting heavy armored and helps transfering the precious stuff away from the warzone.

CC appreciated!

14617871957_8de40eb408_c.jpg

14804050172_fc35d371a2_c.jpg

14804398925_91474e4313_c.jpg

Edited by Gunman

Great details, great idea for the armor on the knees and the way the head is tilted makes the creature feel more alive. I also think the eyes are neat idea but the main strength of this build is the detail of shields, gear, and stuff the riders need.

My one criticism is that the bow legs look bad. Short, stubby legs would be better.

Great job on this! Fantastic shaping and the head pose is really good! :thumbup:

So nice! I love how you used the cannon and the large figure armor pieces. I also tried to use some of them in my Battle Bambi, but in the end I prefferd the brickbuilt version.

Awesome looking elephant Gunman! The parts you used to make this are very cleverly placed, and the overall shape looks great!

Nice creature, I like the forms and shapes it looks strong.

Great details, great idea for the armor on the knees and the way the head is tilted makes the creature feel more alive. I also think the eyes are neat idea but the main strength of this build is the detail of shields, gear, and stuff the riders need.

My one criticism is that the bow legs look bad. Short, stubby legs would be better.

Thanks a lot Mccoyed! Regarding the legs you are 100% correct. I guess you mean the opening the back legs do right??

Big time NPU points for the cannon. :thumbup:

Thanks Mrcp6d glad you like it!! :)

Great entry, superb parts usage with the cannon :thumbup:

Glad you like it dude!!

Nice Mount Gunman! And I like the use of cannons as the trunk.

Thank you a lot my friend!

Great job on this! Fantastic shaping and the head pose is really good! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Kai! :)

Awesome!

Thank you dude!

So nice! I love how you used the cannon and the large figure armor pieces. I also tried to use some of them in my Battle Bambi, but in the end I prefferd the brickbuilt version.

Thanks a lot Simon! Ye those shields give a badass look and wanted to use them :)

Awesome looking elephant Gunman! The parts you used to make this are very cleverly placed, and the overall shape looks great!

Thanks a lot Hammerhand glad you like the moc! :)

Nice creature, I like the forms and shapes it looks strong.

Thanks a lot Niku, ye Elefantoulis is idd strong! xD

Nice, I like the head, and the cannon usage is brilliant!

Thanks a lot LV appreciated!

Very nice overall design and excellent parts usages :classic:

Nice use of the cannon indeed! Another excellent entry!

thanks Jorrith!

Very nice overall design and excellent parts usages :classic:

Thanks Gideon :)

Very cool Mount, I like the trunk and tusks.

thank you Torgar! :)

I like everything except the back legs, those just look wrong.

Thanks a lot dude, idd maybe I should make them straight down without bow.

That trunk! First you use guns for trees, and now cannons for trunks! Amazing! A agree that the bow-legs look awkward, but it's not too bad.

Sweet build Gunman! Love the shaping on the head, and the parts usage for the trunk is genius. :thumbup: I agree with what's been said about the back legs, straight down would look better. I also think the body looks a stud or two too long between the legs as well. But this is a great looking entry regardless! :classic:

Fantastic elephant! Its trunk looks especially dangerous :look: The shields and bundles of stuff on its back are great touches :thumbup:

WOW!

Again i must say your elepahnt looks stunning!

really good work!

markus

That trunk! First you use guns for trees, and now cannons for trunks! Amazing! A agree that the bow-legs look awkward, but it's not too bad.

Haha :P Thanks a lot MK!

Sweet build Gunman! Love the shaping on the head, and the parts usage for the trunk is genius. :thumbup: I agree with what's been said about the back legs, straight down would look better. I also think the body looks a stud or two too long between the legs as well. But this is a great looking entry regardless! :classic:

Thanks a lot Gabe!! :grin:

Love this! Very nice work.

Thanks a lot dude!

Fantastic elephant! Its trunk looks especially dangerous :look: The shields and bundles of stuff on its back are great touches :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Isaac!

WOW!

Again i must say your elepahnt looks stunning!

really good work!

markus

Thanks a lot Markus, glad you like it! :wink:

Very cool Gunman, one of my favorite entries so far and, as always, super sharp photography. Great work on the head, very nicely detailed (I love those red eyes!).