Lord Vladivus

Shadowmere Assassin and Intelligence Guild

In light of the Black Spire's emergence in Nocturnus, and the siege of Abyssian, Vladivus has realised that Shadowmere's armies may not tip the scales enough- outright warfare may decimate armies, but he needed a way to remove the head of the beast, when necessary. Hence the formation of the Shadowmere Assassin and Intelligence Guild, or S.A.I.G. for short. These warriors are highly trained and drawn from a variety of Nocturnian citizens, each with abilities that lend themselves to the task at hand, ranging from Wolfmen, and orcs, to Night Elves.

14464775240_8dc7a7ab64_c.jpg

These operatives are heading out for a classified mission in Black Spire territory, whilst a bizarre air-living stingray floats lazily on the air currents.

14651437865_41571eb3ba_c.jpg

Night Elf, Beastman...

14465037037_cc531af9bf_c.jpg

...and orc work together for this mission.

C+C welcome. Yet another aspect of Shadowmere's forces. Just a small build this time!

I like the dark orange pieces and rockwork in the landscape. Also, nice usage of the stingray :thumbup:

Cheers Scaevola!

Thanks Carson! It's been a blast building these, as well as fleshing out Shadowmere at the same time.

Edited by Lord Vladivus

Nice figs. I like the base too!

Edited by Torgar

Great figs and innovative use of that stingray!

Cheers guys!

Regarding the stingray, it literally only got included because I knocked a tub of random Lego over and there it was! More of an afterthought haha!

Edited by Lord Vladivus

Nice LV, another sweet group of minifigs! I hope you don't mind but expect a Shadowmere name drop in my next Hand build! This was just too cool not to add into the story line!

Cheers Mass! Yeah, you are welcome to include it in the next instalment! I am definitely up for Shadowmere getting involved!

I see a few of the black spire's losing their heads in the future. Nice build! I like how you had all of the assassins be from different species.

Maybe I'll do a build based around these stingrays?............

I think you should.

Lord Max Samu of the Intelligence Agency of Mpya Stedor finds the formation of a new Assassins Guild very interesting. Maybe the two can work together to create a strong Kaliphlin - Nocturnus bond? :)

Indeed. Perhaps an inter-guild agency, drawn from members of the various agencies could work together to help ensure atrocities such as Revolword and Ravaage do not occur again?

Excellent figs and I like that little tree, particularly the spiky vines you included on it :thumbup:

Dang can't believe I missed this. Shadowmere is going to have one heck of an army with all your guilds. :classic:

And flying stingrays.... :thumbup: :tongue:

Edited by lego3364