Sign in to follow this  
nikolyakov

[MINI] Combine Harvester

Hi to all,

My entry for the contest. 3 functions;

- Steering

- Head up and down with small LA

- Head spin via front axle

Also unloading pipes can move to sides but i dont know it is count as function :blush: Contains 190 parts but i added some usefull parts for possible B model like . Can be reduce 180-175 parts. I hope enjoy and good luck to all contestans :classic:

LXF file:

http://speedy.sh/ccQFT/Combine-Harvester.lxf

1404054326m_DISPLAY.jpg

1404054330m_DISPLAY.jpg

1404054335m_DISPLAY.jpg

1404054340m_DISPLAY.jpg

1404054345m_DISPLAY.jpg

1404054349m_DISPLAY.jpg

1404054353m_DISPLAY.jpg

1404054357m_DISPLAY.jpg

1404054361m_DISPLAY.jpg1404054365m_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by nikolyakov

What a great entry, reminds me of the 8274.

Edited by grum64

I just noticed how cleverly the head engages when lowered and disengages when raised. Thats smart!

Really nice model and as Zblj pointed out nice technique on the head.

If I'd give a little suggestion on this nice model is to move the LA control to the side and steering on top instead of on the back. Model is fine if you don't though.

I like your mini combine harvester, Claas style. And as a farmer i must say that it is the most innovative harvester i have seen in many years, with two unloading augers. :wink::thumbup: I don't think it is ever seen before !! Normally there is only one on the left hand side. Must increase the efficiency. :wink:

Thanks your kind words guys!

Brilliant. Great colors - matches the Claas machines, doesn't it?

Yes, colors based Claas but I dont have enough white parts, so some white missing :blush:

Really nice model and as Zblj pointed out nice technique on the head.

If I'd give a little suggestion on this nice model is to move the LA control to the side and steering on top instead of on the back. Model is fine if you don't though.

LA knob places fine and easy to reach but yes HoG steering maybe more comfortable. Thanks for advice :thumbup:

I like your mini combine harvester, Claas style. And as a farmer i must say that it is the most innovative harvester i have seen in many years, with two unloading augers. :wink::thumbup: I don't think it is ever seen before !! Normally there is only one on the left hand side. Must increase the efficiency. :wink:

We need to keep this as a secret between us :wink: Edited by nikolyakov

As a fan of agricultural equipment, I like what you've done, but:

- As already said, I have never seen a combine with two discharge spouts, I think you should drop one

- as a result, you have more pieces to spend, maybe add a fake engine :)

Very nice model.

Apart from the other recommendations I would also spend some bricks on closing the sides. It looks a bit open to me now.

LA knob places fine and easy to reach but yes HoG steering maybe more comfortable. Thanks for advice :thumbup:

LA knob is fine yeah, I mentioned it in combination with the HoG steering, since those 2 axles would cross and easiest fix would to be move LA control to the side, but like I said, just a minor thing, seems perfectly playable the way it is.

Thanks for comments :blush:

As requested, here's the fixed LDD file:

http://www.brickshel...e_harvester.lxf

Thanks for your interest Zblj :classic:

As a fan of agricultural equipment, I like what you've done, but:

- As already said, I have never seen a combine with two discharge spouts, I think you should drop one

- as a result, you have more pieces to spend, maybe add a fake engine :)

Very nice model.

Apart from the other recommendations I would also spend some bricks on closing the sides. It looks a bit open to me now.

One of the reasons why this is actually two pipes. I think i will remove right side and then i gain extra bricks for sides :classic:

Very sweet! It looks official! Great job. :thumbup:

agree this is amazing and really does look like a small set you could go a get the at the toy shop

This is one of the best entry's!

Very nice design.

I agree with the others, that removing one of the discharge sprouts and perhaps remove one of the four blade on each side of the combine (use the liftarm rotor 3 blade thin) to reduce parts and with that make a HOG steering and make the side of the truck more closed. These should be nice improvements to an already wonderful MOC.