Mike S

Masa's Plantation

Ever since Masa created the Masa Palm hybrid, continuing his tree experiments hoping to create a stronger palm, he created a new hybrid which he named Emperor Palm. The Masa Palm bears coconut fruit while the Emperor Palm bears date fruit. Between the rows of palms on his plantation, Masa has cultivated a new variety of grape vines as well.

14244914367_d8db5ce9fd_c.jpg

14430230874_9bba15b582_c.jpg

14451535983_a8c3528f4f_c.jpg

Edited by Mike S

Beautiful! BTW, I really like the new Massa(even though he's not in this one)

Very nice technique with the cones. Did you use bendy tubes inside? People have to eat even in these troubled times.

I love the emperor palm and the grapevine! The fig is nice too.

Thanks!

Love the grapevine! :thumbup:

Thanks you!

Nice trees. Really good hedge as well

Thanks for the comment!

Very nice technique with the cones. Did you use bendy tubes inside? People have to eat even in these troubled times.

Thanks! Yes, I used the bendy tubes.

Beautiful! BTW, I really like the new Massa(even though he's not in this one)

Thanks! I'm quite satisfied with this version so this most likely is my final version.

Nice palm trees! I take it his alludes to real life also!?

Thanks! How so?

I meant were you trying out new, stronger, more stable ways of building palms? As Masa in universe was trying to breed stronger ones? Just curious haha!

Love the gardener (his expression is perfect for this scene) and I love the variety in your plant-life! Incredible!

Nice agricultural scene Mike! Like the contrast between the two palm types. The labourer fig is perfect too. Good to see that Masa is such a cultivated man! :wink:

Those palms are so epic! I really have to try that detail in some Kaliphlin moc soon! I like the different levels in the moc!

The 2nd pictures is great. The dense folliage together with the tree trunks contrast great with just one minifig you use there... Excellent figure also.

Both the new palm trees and grapevine look great :thumbup: I also really like the SNOT stone wall :classic:

Nice Kaliphlin trees!!!! Haha, Masa loves switching clothes :laugh:

Well done. I love the realism of the Palm trees.

Thanks!

I meant were you trying out new, stronger, more stable ways of building palms? As Masa in universe was trying to breed stronger ones? Just curious haha!

Ahh yes, you are correct!

Nice trees and vines! The gardener looks like he takes his job very seriously. :laugh:

Thank you! All Masa's servants take their job's seriously... :laugh:

Love the gardener (his expression is perfect for this scene) and I love the variety in your plant-life! Incredible!

Thanks so much!

Nice agricultural scene Mike! Like the contrast between the two palm types. The labourer fig is perfect too. Good to see that Masa is such a cultivated man! :wink:

Thank you! Masa is only a man of war because of necessity. He would prefer to spend time on his plantation but since the peace of the land is threatened, he must safeguard his holdings with his sword.

Those palms are so epic! I really have to try that detail in some Kaliphlin moc soon! I like the different levels in the moc!

Thanks man! Simon S also came up with a great design as well here. 14189667972_c6433b8da3_t.jpg

The 2nd pictures is great. The dense folliage together with the tree trunks contrast great with just one minifig you use there... Excellent figure also.

Thanks!

Both the new palm trees and grapevine look great :thumbup:I also really like the SNOT stone wall :classic:

Thanks!

Nice Kaliphlin trees!!!! Haha, Masa loves switching clothes :laugh:

Thanks! But that isn't Masa... :laugh: