Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

MOC INTRO REVIEW: Event Kit for Eurobricks LEGO PAB Store Interior

Hello everyone,

I will like to continue my simplistic informative review after the earlier MOC INTRO REVIEW on the Eurobricks Xtra-Large Yellow Castle. It is more like a simple walkthrough to bring you around to appreciate such wonderful event kits ever created which is only meant for the Eurobricks Eventees. :wub:

Event Kit - Eurobricks LEGO PAB Store Interior

14211512492_ae40e06b91_z_d.jpg

Yippee! The Eurobricks LEGO PAB (Pick a Brick) Store Interior is totally superb! It is sleek and nicely design. All thanks to the Eurobricks witty creative duo, I Scream Clone and CopMike for designing this store vignette scene. With a total of 133 piece count, this set boost the power minifigure galore especially with the new Star Wars Jango Fett! I never had the chance to own Jango and this is certainly the best treat for me.

This Eurobricks LEGO PAB Store Interior MOC is also created for the celebration of the Eurobricks Tenth Anniversary for Eurobricks Eventees who are official Eurobricks Registered Members, received one such event kit on the 7 May 2014 in Billund, Denmark. There are a total of 60 copies ever created! :grin:

Printed AFOL 18+ instructions

14027266038_4b179d2016_z_d.jpg

As highlighted below of the instruction manual, this instructions is provided by Swebrick and Eurobricks Member, Anders67. Thanks guys.

A closer look at the store interior

14270595351_19ec28e4fb_z_d.jpg

The store interior is packed with 9 different exotic round stud colours to represent the actual LEGO colour bricks for buyers to choose their loot. Buyers can choose to use the transparent bags or cups at the side of the PAB wall. Not only that, you get a nice Jango Fett statue for buyers to pose and take picture before paying.

Say cheese!

14273931465_8d8f33f92a_z_d.jpg

That's all and I hope you also equally enjoyed reading this comprehensive coverage! :sweet:

Neat little review 'Fangy'......I guess the rest of us not in that 60 can reverse engineer the design.....I could improve on it..... :grin:

Perhaps the kid might be even more happy if it was Boba or Vader along side him ? :laugh:

Brick On Review On 'Fangy' ! :grin: