gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Are there any other Sheldon Fans? I'm addicted to the Big Bang Theory and it brought me back to Lego Star Wars in the year 2012. Sheldon shows the world the coolness of AFOLs.

For those of you who missed the episodes; here are the 3 Lego scenes from The Big Bang Theory:

S05E08 - The Isolation Permutation

"Scene: The apartment, Sheldon is building his Lego Death Star. Phone rings."

http://itstotallygee...death-star.html

sheldon_deathstar.jpg

S05E08 - The Isolation Permutation

"Last night I was strong-armed into an evening of harp music and spooning with an emotional Amy Farrah Fowler. This on a night that I had originally designated for solving the space-time geometry in higher-spin gravity and building my Lego Death Star. And why? Your gal pals, Penny and Bernadette, went out shopping for some wedding nonsense without Amy, an action they took with no thought or regard as to how it would affect me, the future of string theory or my Lego fun time."

S06E08 - The 43 Peculiarity

"Ah, it took him two years to put together that LEGO Death Star"

http://bigbangtheory..._43_Peculiarity

I'm physicist, nerd, and hater of this show. And, most important, I hate the stupid laugh tracks.

It's a show about nerd people for "no-nerd" people.

PS: Nah, I don't hate it. But it's not a great sitcom. Scrubs is the best.

Edited by hachiroku

I love this show and I love Sheldon. But I have to admit that after season 4 it is not very good. First few sessons are just awesome.

I'm physicist, nerd, and hater of this show. And, most important, I hate the stupid laugh tracks.

They are not laugh tracks, there really is an audience. Perhaps a little too much forced laughter, but definitely not dubbed.

I do however love the fact they referenced the Death Star Lego set in this, me and my girlfriend both looked at each other with a big grin when it came on!

And, most important, I hate the stupid laugh tracks.

I love the show. But with the laugh tracks you are absolutely right. Unfortunately most sitcoms use that silly laugh motivation.

Season 1-4 are also my favourites. Except the death star episode S05E08. ;-)

It's one of my favourite tv shows, I watch it for a long time, and came to really love it. Showing Sheldon's affliction to Lego was great, also there was another scene when Sheldon talks about Lego but I don't remember which was it. He mentions a Lego shop, he wants to go but he can't for some reason, and in another episode Howard wins a bet of 200$ and wants to buy the UCS R2-D2.

I'm also agree with hachoriku, that this is for no-nerd people, but there is a major nerd content in most episodes which can by only understood by videogame,comic,movie geeks. And that's why this show is great, it entertains various types of people. But I have a soft spot for this show so feel free to rip my head off :tongue:

Showing Sheldon's affliction to Lego was great, also there was another scene when Sheldon talks about Lego but I don't remember which was it.

I think he wanted to buy a Lego Indiana Jones but Amy had a different plan.

As I'm addicted to Lego Star Wars I only listed the 2 episodes. I also don't know the Indiana Jones Set. I think it haven't been mentioned in the episode. The only 2 mentioned and shown sets are 6386 and 10143.

Here are the other episodes:

S0523 - "The Launch Acceleration"

Sheldon is perplexed as to why they are spending their Date Night at her place when the Pasadena City Council is considering making crosswalk times longer and the LEGO store is having a Midnight Madness Sale. He thinks having adequate time crossing the road to walk to the LEGO store to get a LEGO Indiana Jones is the idea of a hot date.

S0611 - "The Santa Simulation"

Sheldon tried to build a high-energy particle accelerator out of LEGO.

S0718 - "The Mommy Observation"

In Sheldon's bedroom, he is playing with his Lego and Howard comes in to talk.

used set 6386

bf15dd3fc1f93432045fac4c35d06a.png

Season 7, in a train, Howard alludes to R2D2 10225.

Don't remember what episode exactly, but it is about Valentine's Day.

Season 4, episode 19, Howard speaks about the Legoland when they drive to Tod Zarnecki.