Sign in to follow this  
Mike S

{CFA} Kaliphlin Express Mail

Masa had been so busy thinking in the Kaumatua Valley that he almost forgot to send bandages to the suffering Avalonians. Luckily for him, he knew just the right guy that could get the bandages to Avalonia quickly. Java the Slug while slow on his own had built a contraption that could easily move his sludgy frame at record speed. With this new contraption Java had begun offering his services to transport packages throughout the Guilds and had made a name for himself as one of if not the quickest transporter in Historica.

13891788578_196f494df3_c.jpg

Edited by Mike S

Nice work! The build is quite humorous and innovative. The bicycle looks great, and it still retains the look suited to Historica's position in terms of technological development :thumbup:

This is both hilarious and an awesome build! I wasn't sure what the hell I was looking at there for a second but now I can't stop laughing! Very unique :grin:

Haha this is awesome! So off the wall and random! Great work!

The first bicycle! Very creative build :thumbup:

Nice work! The build is quite humorous and innovative. The bicycle looks great, and it still retains the look suited to Historica's position in terms of technological development :thumbup:

This is both hilarious and an awesome build! I wasn't sure what the hell I was looking at there for a second but now I can't stop laughing! Very unique :grin:

That's awesome! Great idea! :classic::thumbup:

This is hilarious.

Thanks guys! I was inspired by SPARKART to use Jaba's torso.... 12859712993_0568a8d8d6_n.jpgJabba lives... by SPARKART!, on Flickr

:laugh::rofl: We're really getting funny with these cotton MOCs!

Haha! This is so great! Poor little (big) fella using this machine! Looks like he is really working to get anywhere!