Sign in to follow this  
Lord Vladivus

GNAR: The Nocturnian Boar

Lord Vladivus and his troops often utilise boats and ships to navigate the Moruth Swamps. One of these is the swamp boat "The Nocturnian Boar", a small, lightly armed vessel crewed by zombies.

14002433781_e765bf8d6e_c.jpg

It is single masted, and can be propelled by oars should the need arise.

14005600035_1c849de2b9_c.jpg

It is armed with a single ballista for seeing off adventurous raiders.

14025678533_ab2e046310_c.jpg

Here, one of Lord Vladivus' trusted Lieutenants, the Necromancer Krell, oversees the deployment of a Shadowmere Guard raiding party from the Nocturnian Boar.

As ever, more photos on my Flickr.

C+C welcome!

I like the sort of ramshackle way you build the boar's head, turned out very nicely. Good idea putting it in a swamp too!

Very nice little ship, looks perfect for the swamps!

I'm guessing the skeleton in the back didn't exactly get the best seat in the house? :grin:

Thanks HammerBro! I figured they'd probably just chuck bodies over the back and liked the idea of a "corpse shelf".

the swamp may be a little small, but other than that everything is great looking. My favourite moc of yours so far!

Nice to see some different types of water craft. She's got a suitably aggressive profile for a raider, and the addition of a bastilla beefs it up a bit too. :thumbup: I do wish your main photo was a bit brighter though, makes it hard to see everything in overview. Anyway, congrats on building your first boat - nice work! :classic:

Hey thats something different there... Really nice feel to it Lord Vladivus!! *I agree you needed bigger swamp but it rocks!

Very good boat, it looks very Nocturnian :thumbup: The furled sails and ladder to the wheel are my favorite parts :classic: