Sign in to follow this  
Mike S

Masa takes a walk in the Kaumatua Valley

Masa had a lot to think about with all the troubles that Historica had with the drow and now rumors of the plague. So he took a walk in the Kaumatua Valley where he could think without any distractions. While it would be a fatal journey through the valley for any other, it was always peaceful for Masa.

13958173941_887db5f505_c.jpgMasa takes a walk in the Kaumatua Valley (low)

13958094652_9eb0b601df_c.jpgMasa takes a walk in the Kaumatua Valley by -Mike S-, on Flickr

Edited by Mike S

Its really interesting how you made the underlying structure. It gives a great effect and the vegetation makes it feel so lush. Great job! :classic:

Excellent build, MK, great job with the red rocks and vegetation :sweet::thumbup:

Its really interesting how you made the underlying structure. It gives a great effect and the vegetation makes it feel so lush. Great job! :classic:

This is spiffy.

Very nice little scene!

But I really wonder where this rocks are from? I have never seen them before...

A nice little moc- I like the red rock combos (where did you get those pieces :wub: )

Excellent build, MK, great job with the red rocks and vegetation :sweet::thumbup:

NPU with those hero factory pieces! :thumbup:

Mmmmm, dark red looks very awesome there.

Well, played.

Thanks for the kind comments guys! As Infernum stated, the "rock" pieces are from Hero Factory, Pyrox- set # 44001. This was an experiment as I knew I had to try and use those pieces for minifig scale rocks.

I love the base, the vegetation looks so thick and lush. And I agree with the others the rocks are wonderful piece usage.

Amazing! That's a really clever use of the Hero Factory pieces. I love the colours in this- makes it seem dangerous whilst still being bright and vibrant!

Very nice indeed! Building sideways with the bamboo leafs around the base was a nice touch!

Great base!! The vegetation in different directions give the whole moc more life! I really like your scorpion torso! I want one my self, but my son has total control of his chima figs!!

Great work, the vegetation looks really lush, good use of the HF pieces as well!

Very contemplative. Nice use of the HF parts, the dark red looks great here. I must stock up on the grey ones before they go eol.

:classic:

I love the base, the vegetation looks so thick and lush. And I agree with the others the rocks are wonderful piece usage.

Amazing! That's a really clever use of the Hero Factory pieces. I love the colours in this- makes it seem dangerous whilst still being bright and vibrant!

Very nice indeed! Building sideways with the bamboo leafs around the base was a nice touch!

Great base!! The vegetation in different directions give the whole moc more life! I really like your scorpion torso! I want one my self, but my son has total control of his chima figs!!

Really nice use of color, the dark red looks great!

I really like the SNOT design of the landscape, and the colors look so lush :wub: Great vig!

Great work, the vegetation looks really lush, good use of the HF pieces as well!

Very contemplative. Nice use of the HF parts, the dark red looks great here. I must stock up on the grey ones before they go eol.

:classic:

Thanks everyone!

Wonderful irregular base, the vegetation looks great and i like the look of those hero factory parts too. :classic: Where is the Kaumatua Valley, for further reference? On Gorr or somewhere close? (I couldn't find any info on the maps or in the wiki)

Wonderful irregular base, the vegetation looks great and i like the look of those hero factory parts too. :classic: Where is the Kaumatua Valley, for further reference? On Gorr or somewhere close? (I couldn't find any info on the maps or in the wiki)

Thanks! As I have fairly recently moved Masa to Gorr, NM hasn't had a chance to update the map with the location. I have mentioned the Kaumatua Valley before, most recently here. I had posted a request for a map addition in the main Kaliphlin thread:

12784097183_11cf91919c_o.jpg