Sign in to follow this  
Rook

[SoNE Ep IV] Sector B - Rook

Those pics look just great! I have to admit that those rebels are very well trained, the only detail I will have to point out is the fact that the overall look of the imperial base reminds me too much of a lego police station, but dont worry, I still love it.

That's one big entry! My favorite part has to be the surrounding landscape. Those cheese slopes make for some great texture, and those paths running between them break it up nicely. The base itself is nice, very practical and suitable for a detention facility. The tiles on the floor are great, and the railings everywhere are great for safety. All those fences make it look really realistic. And those blue windows give some variety in color. Well made facility!

The big open space is nice, and allowed you to take some great shots. But maybe some kind of small transport would fit in well. Also, I'm a bit concerned by the lack of defensive weaponry in the base. No big turrets... And where is the big secure gate... Maybe i'm just blind, but else this creation would have been even better at representing a prison. Although it might be a little bit too realistic for a sci-fi thing. But that might just be me. What doesn't depend on me, is the quality of this big beautiful build. O, and is there some kind of story, or is it just some "blasting some prisoners out" action here?

Edited by BEAVeR

Great looking prison Rook! :wub: you knew you did not have to build the whole thing? :wink:

anyways, I would have liked it you being a bit more active, at least a story and overall pics may improve the whole entry.

Oh yeah, everyone hates the new flickr interface. :sceptic: For future references, try clicking on the 3 circles by the image, then 'download/all sizes' then 'view all sizes' and click on the correct sized image and drag it onto the 'new tab' icon on your browser. Then copy the link.

Anyway, love the scale of this MOC, the details really compliment the clean look. :thumbup:

Thanks for the quick tutorial I'll have to try to figure it out next time. I've been sick for the past few weeks and I'm finally getting back to building! :thumbsup: (And posting ;D)