TTROOPER

(free build) The beginning

13585287263_eb4fd85caa_z_d.jpg

It all started by the border of Kaliphlin by a small watchtower, when Thokul brought the sad news to his brother.

"So brother what brings you to my ​humble dwelling, do you need me to guard you caravan from pirates again?"

"No I fear that is not why I have come to you, I come bearing more depressing news. Our father was killed yesterday fighting dark forces along the border only 10 miles from here."

"No.....NO!! no..........."

"Yes I am afraid so, but I fear for you life to, if these forces could wipe out an entire legion your garrison will not last any longer I suggest you evacuate and meet up with the res of our fathers army the 5th legion I believe"

"Let them come I will avenge our father and rid all of Historica of these creatures!"

"Jerrik! Listen to me! There is a time to fight and a time to wait, now we most wait. I will not allow you to get your self killed, we must gather our forces if we are to retaliate and I cannot lead the remaining legions on my own."

"You have always been the smart one brother but I vow never to let another army, or person fall to these monsters"

"Good, finally some commonsense in that thick skull of yours"

"WHY YOU!"

And with that Jerrick through his sword aside and attempted to tackle his brother who simple batted him away with a magical blast, then Jerrik stood and admitted defeat, and instructed his men to load anything needed into the carts, destroy the tower and anything that could be used against them and prepare to leave.

Some extra shots.

13585653354_64f3e41b9a_z_d.jpg

13585361143_9efc6bff5f_z_d.jpg

Sorry for the bad backgrounds, I don't really know how to edit them:P

comments and criticism welcome:)

Hi there,

this is definetely a nice build and and interesting story. I really like how created those oriental arches.

As for background, just get a big sheat of white paper and pose your stuff against it.

Small but pretty tower there... Lovely sharp photos. Just hang a white bed linen next time and you will be perfect.

Great work, I am looking forward to where the story is going!

White cardboard / poster board or a sheet will allow you to avoid future faucets in your pictures :tongue:

Very nice build and Kaliphlin minfigs :classic:

I too would advice you to put something behind the build as previous comments already have stated. Other than that, I think your lighting of the build is quite good and definitely better than if you were inside or using a flash :wink:

As there is plenty of light outside also on a cloudy day, it might be possible to eliminate the shadows in the build even more if you did the photography entirely in the shadow.

Nice start! I like the protruding parts of the build, and great door! Nice trees too.

:classic: