Gunman

AoM Barracks phase 3: Egnatia Fortress

Here is my Barracks phase 3 guys I hope you like it :)

(I wanted to know also which style of branches you prefer, this one or the musket/fish rod combo I had previously used, in case you prefer one at least that is xD)

Egnatia Fortress is located one hour on foot Southeast from Euosmos.

This is the place where the elite ones from the Mitgardian army are getting trained and inspected.

Today is the last Friday of the month and the army is getting inspected from Sir Gunman the Lurikeen.

Lorivor King of Marrach Briollag and his wife have traveled all the way from Avalonia to Mitgardia

to watch the training of the Mitgardian army and discuss with Gunman because of the close relationship

the two men have and the cooperation of the Mitgardian and Avalonian army.

13539194505_5da432c93b_c.jpg

13539593884_a37bef5834_c.jpg

13539450235_696c4612b7_c.jpg

13539940864_2eee21923f_c.jpg

13539804333_407d49a5fb_c.jpg

13539920975_eba066e3af_c.jpg

13540117855_911942c40a_c.jpg

13540591903_7548d28f93_c.jpg

13540714703_9d5253c4f0_c.jpg

13541204833_54eb049f77_c.jpg

13541088273_de079aee81_c.jpg

A few more pics on my flickR.

CC appreciated

Giorgos

Wow, this is one funky looking castle with all those very creative designs. I love it big time!!!

As for the trees, I actually prefer these!

Way to go gunman, hope you can enter on the other catergories as well!

Really nice, I love the color scheme. The dark tan and dark bley work well together. Great job!

Inventive techniques! I like the roofing for the main tower and the barrels for supports. The landscape is nice too

Amazing, so unique and untraditional! Nice part use with brown chairs and the gate is very creative. The troops in front of the gate feature some nice combos, but I think a darker color choice for the plumes would be better. As for the branches, I think this technique works, but I like the previous one a bit more. And the musket technique is more adaptable to leaves if you or someone else wanted to do that. Great creativity! :classic::thumbup:

This build is certainly very unique.

I have never seen a tree like this in any other than your builds before and it looks quite funky.

The castle itself is also nice to look at, the wall textures are very detailed and the roof of the great main tower looks a bit like it is out of a "The Elder Scrolls" game. The use of the chairs is also very creative.

Awesome build, so alive with contrasting color. I like the training men in the courtyard. That tree is pretty awesome, but the closer you get the more the barrels become evident, and distracting. Far away shots, they are amazing looking. Overall, great job.

Very interesting build with lots of NPU. I guess the curved gate is my favorite thing amongst all of these things.

I think this tree is better than your other one. Still, I wonder how fragile it is.

Wow, this is one funky looking castle with all those very creative designs. I love it big time!!!

As for the trees, I actually prefer these!

Way to go gunman, hope you can enter on the other catergories as well!

Thanks Kabel! I Will see if I have free time. Soon going to my parents home also for Holidays etc.

Really nice, I love the color scheme. The dark tan and dark bley work well together. Great job!

Thanks Torgar :)

Inventive techniques! I like the roofing for the main tower and the barrels for supports. The landscape is nice too

Thanks dude :)

Amazing, so unique and untraditional! Nice part use with brown chairs and the gate is very creative. The troops in front of the gate feature some nice combos, but I think a darker color choice for the plumes would be better. As for the branches, I think this technique works, but I like the previous one a bit more. And the musket technique is more adaptable to leaves if you or someone else wanted to do that. Great creativity! :classic::thumbup:

Thanks Hammer, regarding the branches you are right with the other method you can experiment more, with leaves etc.

This build is certainly very unique.

I have never seen a tree like this in any other than your builds before and it looks quite funky.

The castle itself is also nice to look at, the wall textures are very detailed and the roof of the great main tower looks a bit like it is out of a "The Elder Scrolls" game. The use of the chairs is also very creative.

Thanks dude :) I will have to play someday Skyrim Elder scrolls and similar games for extra inpiration.

Awesome build, so alive with contrasting color. I like the training men in the courtyard. That tree is pretty awesome, but the closer you get the more the barrels become evident, and distracting. Far away shots, they are amazing looking. Overall, great job.

Thanks SkaForHire! You are right from close up the barrels are a bit distracting

Really love it, the hill and everything is a beauty

Thanks Tomsche! :)

Very interesting build with lots of NPU. I guess the curved gate is my favorite thing amongst all of these things.

I think this tree is better than your other one. Still, I wonder how fragile it is.

Thanks a lot man... While i was finishing the big tree I was like " should i add some "ice creams" more or it will fall down.. But hopefully i stoped before destruction xd

congratulations on being frontpaged, you truely deserve this!

WOOT really?

edit: just checked! thank you! :wub: :wub:

Edited by Gunman

This is absolutely amazing! Details on the castle and scenery are great, I love the way you choose the colours.

This is absolutely amazing! Details on the castle and scenery are great, I love the way you choose the colours.

Thanks CroGo :)

This has great details everywhere, but the chocolate ice cream takes the cake. The color scheme and the shaping gives it a vibe that I've never seen in Lego before.

I know its a phrase but it sounds funny too.. Ice cream takes a cake. xD Thanks :)

Very cool looking! I like how you used certain elements in a certain way - like the chairs and the barrels for columns.

Thanks Dude :)

Wow, this is really stunning. Really great job.

Thanks mate :)

Gunman, this is excellent! I love the brick/wood combination--and the woodwork is fantastic.

The ice cream isn't working for me; I liked the fishing rods better.

First I hate you for making it almost impossible for anyone else (mainly me) to win at this category for HoM. But then I get over that hate and fall in love with this build. I wouldn't change a thing. It's perfect. It's your style (of which I am a huge fan), and it works well all over.

Your castle style is one of the most unique I've seen, it's really crazy yet it still looks amazing :thumbup: Great color choices for the build and training details are excellent.

I like the fishing pole/musket style trees a bit better than the ice cream ones, as the ice cream has a bit too much texture in my opinion. Congrats on the frontpaging as well :classic:

This really is amazing gunman, so original and inventive. :wub: The architecture of the fort reminds me a little of a cambodian temple. I'm not so convinced by the corner gate - it looks a bit like an old-fashioned turnstile or something. The trees are great - not sure that the design would have many uses, but it works here to great effect with the strange architecture.

Congrats on the frontpaging btw, well deserved! :thumbup: