Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Ron

AoM Tower Phase III

Greetings!

This is the final phase of the tower operated by the Brave Usurpers. I am sorry about the quality of the photos, my setup is just a bit too small for it. C&C welcome!

As the last of the winter snows melt, the Usurpers begin planning their next raid, and continue to recruit and train.

img_0652.jpg

img_0653.jpg

img_0655.jpg

img_0654.jpg

Ragvald trains a new recruit in the art of shield work. It seems like he hasn't got the hang of it yet!

img_0656.jpg

Thanks for watching everyone! C&C welcome!

Edited by Admiral Ron

Looks good, using some plates to clean up the edges of the tower would help, and a border would do well indeed, another thing would be that you need to work on your landscaping, throwing down some plates and plant pieces would help a lot with that. but all in all, an excellent phase 3 entry! Keep up the good work!

Can you clarify about using plates to clean up the edges of the tower? I'm not quite understanding, thanks for the advice though!

Good job. I think both roofs and the tops of the walls would benefit if you added tiles on them, i.e. brown and dark brown of the roofs and light bley on the the walls. This would make them look more smooth and finished. That added to Jakon's suggestions should make it look much better. Still, its a very nice build. :thumbup:

I like the place with the pigs ;) Regarding CC I guess you lack of pieces, but try work with different kinds of bricks of the same color to give the walls extra texture. But overall nice design!

On the chimney there is a tan-ish brick in the middle. What happened there? If you ran out of prices I can understand. But otherwise, it's a great build!

Cool little outpost, the pigs pen and little lean-to are nice touches :thumbup: The window on the back near the chimney looks great :classic:

Good, but I'd try and maintain a fixated color scheme (filling out the path would improve the moc as well)

Thanks for the advice everyone! I have been working at it for a few days, and here are the results. Thanks for watching!

img_0677.jpg

img_0678.jpg

img_0679.jpg

Ragvald observes as his recruits hone their skills.

img_0680.jpg