Sign in to follow this  
ZCerberus

zCerberus MOC AT-ST

indexed.gif

Since I am a Pirate ( no, not a space pirate) I didn't really know where this thing should go... so some admin feel free to move it!

Okay, so I have this AT-ST. It has some issues... it is not to scale, it uses both old light gray and light bluish gray as well as old dark gray and bluish gray... But since it is sitting around, I thought I would snap a few shots anyways just because.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Though it is not super playable, I did add this cargo hold thingy to the back.

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

The cockpit... the little hatch up top opens...

8.jpg

but when the front is hinged there isn't much point in trying to take pictures through the little hole...

9.jpg

And a shot of the legs

10.jpg

Like I said... I need a scale check, cause it is a little bigger than it should be! Here you can tell how multi-colored it is |-/

11.jpg

Anyhow, I think I am going to stick to pirates, but I thought I would share!

I really like this MOC ZCerberus well done! the attetion to detail is amazing and I like the way two pilots can fit in the cockpit! ;-) *y* keep it up!

Nice look, and nice supply compartment! Oh. One would presume that it can't stand up on its own? The black stand? Anyways, I like the front view with the pilots. Great job!

I dont' really mind the different colors.

It gives me the impression that this AT-ST has seen some battle and is field proven.

To me the scale looks right, but I'm just a moderate SW fan.

Good idea to share this MOC.

Its a work of art! WOW! Its sooo.... MAgnificent! Im breth less. What sets did you get the parts form?

Even a pirate has to step out of his piratey land sometimes!

The parts are from all kinds of sets... I think there are parts from two Lego AT-ST sets, a snow speeder or 2 and the old mini Star Destroyer.

There are also other various parts I needed, like the springs and the 'hip joint'.

It cannot stand by itself, but the legs are fairly pose-able, so that is a big plus!