MKJoshA

Wind-up and Shoot - AoM: Archery Phase II

(This is set after A Rude Awakening but well before A Timely Friend, and directly after Arrow Training)

“Let me show you how it’s done” Liam said.

13074918154_bd770e136d_c.jpg

They had traveled a little further up the mountain to what appeared to be a training ground. Liam had gone up to a shed, produced a key, and removed some archery equipment from it.

“This is the proper way to draw a bow and hit a target” Liam continued. He then drew two arrows in rapid succession and hit the bulls eye on both the targets.

13074914604_98027328fb_c.jpg

“Since you can’t even hit a tree, let alone a target, with this bow, I’m going to teach you how to fire a crossbow.” He then showed Wyndor the cross bow and bolts he had removed from the storage shed. “Now, wind the crossbow like this, aim, and hit the target.”

13074594505_42de743b48_c.jpg

It took Wyndor a little time, but soon he was no longer missing the target. And soon after that he was almost hitting the bulls eye.

13074906944_2a729b9122_c.jpg

“Well,” said Liam, “you’re no natural. But you’re learning well enough.”

“Thanks, I think” responded Wyndor.

Good job on this dude. I like the small house there and the contrast of the yellow plates at brown. It looks sweet. :thumbup:

Excellent shed design, I especially like the padlock :thumbup: Neat targets as well and a clever use for ski poles :classic:

I like the non-square base, and the use of slopes/other greenery to give the top of the tree its own character and shape. Nice build!

That tree is fantastic! Great job!

I like the non-square base, and the use of slopes/other greenery to give the top of the tree its own character and shape. Nice build!

Thanks! I actually really disliked how the tree turned out but left it anyway because the build looked empty without it. Glad you don't share my opinion :laugh:

Good job on this dude. I like the small house there and the contrast of the yellow plates at brown. It looks sweet. :thumbup:

Thanks! I really like the contrast too. I'll have to find other places to use it...

Excellent shed design, I especially like the padlock :thumbup: Neat targets as well and a clever use for ski poles :classic:

Thanks!