Admiral Ron

AOM Tower Phase 1

Greetings everyone!

Ragvald and his companions have been in need of a base of operations. After exploring the mountain passes, they came across an abandoned home. Obviously abandoned for many years, the Ursurpers began the work of renovating it to their use.

img_3946.jpg

img_3947.jpg

img_3948.jpg

img_3949.jpg

Though small, this build has been quite the challenge, the main difficulty was trying to make the building look abandoned yet also renovated. Any C&C is appreciated!

Edited by Admiral Ron

Very nice for your first build here, great job with the wood-work and especially the ladder :sweet::thumbup:

Good work on the snow, building and smoke as well :classic:

BTW, the Mitgardian flag is yellow and green, not dark green. However it is okay if you use dark green until you can get a green one, a lot of people do that :wink:

BTW, the Mitgardian flag is yellow and green, not dark green. However it is okay if you use dark green until you can get a green one, a lot of people do that :wink:

Whoops :blush: Thanks for letting me know, I have a regular green one on the way :grin:

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

Very beautiful moc man. I like the ladder and the small angled roof!

Excellent start to the tower phases :thumbup: I very much like the wooden bits, and the chimney. I'm interested to see Phase 2 and 3 :classic: