nivremis

AoM Barracks Phase 2 - Standard Obstacle Course, Desert Edition.

Part of the training routine for the knights order involves an obstacle course designed to test one's strength, agility and endurance.

12822026284_384050af60.jpg

Traditionally conducted after a run in order to maximize it's difficult, the obstacle course involves:

1. Unassisted climb over a low wall.

2. Flat out crawl under heavy wire.

3. Long jump, assisted with swing pole.

4. Horizontal ladder.

5. Balancing steps.

6. Verticle rope climb.

Pictured here is the desert edition of the Standard Obstacle Course. Training grounds are covered in sand, increasing the difficulty of running and crawling. In addition, the training is conducted when the sun is at it's hottest and brightest to mimic foreign environments should the need to invade assist in foreign terroritories.

Instructors keep a watchful eye on the trainees, while 2 medics are on standby under the shade. The Commander watches from the walls, always keen to keep abreast of the troop's progress and standards.

Bonus: No matter how much training one does, nothing can prepare any normal minifigure for the..

12821679713_73c63cda9f.jpg

GIANT KITTEN!

Submission for AoM Barracks Phase 2. First time building a tower / wall too, C&Cs greatly welcome, Thanks.

Edited by nivremis

What a great entry for phase 2. Lots of context there and great ideas. I like "2. Flat out crawl under heavy wire."

Very cool man.. GJ

Really neat obstacle course, the 'monkey bars' and crawling under wire are my favorite bits. Excellent tower, wall, and figs too :thumbup:

This is such a great idea for a Phase II! I love it! Could we have some more pictures please?

Again, thanks for all the kind words all. I'll try to get more pictures up soon if possible, friend's borrowed the camera though.

Was just wondering, how do i make the picture link straight to my flickr? Thanks

Select the picture, then use the link tool to add a link to the picture.