Sign in to follow this  
The Architect

Lord Barry's Swamp

''A frontal attack would easily be stamped out, I'd suggest an attack here, where my spies have told me the wall is crumbling and...'' General Chuck was then interrupted by a loud knock.

12713495334_c71eba5936_z.jpg

''Enter!'' Lord Barry shouts.

12713246443_795e47e20a_z.jpg

''Prisoners my lord.'' Growls a cyclops, ''We found them camping near the Morouth Swamp border. Spies no doubt. What shall we do with them m'lord?''

12713545834_8dea47dbbd_z.jpg

''Well done my warriors, now tell me humans who are you and what is your business in the swamps?''

Izarius shouts, ''Our business is no concern of your's you wretched thing, release us immediately!''

''Silence O insolent one'' cries Barry, ''these men are clearly lunatics, and to make things worse, this one bears the mark of the dragon . Kill them!''

''I warn you, if you as much as...'' Izarius yells,

''Kill them! Kill them now! Now!'' shrieks Barry.

12713585604_792d909df2_z.jpg

''You will suffer for this!'' screams Izarius, breaking his chains and dodging away from an angry cyclops, ''I shall return!''

12713588304_0fc2c26d68_z.jpg

And with that he burst through the roof, roaring with fury.

*Note: In picture three Izarius's hands are meant to be chained. However I only had two chains at the time, and didnt notice the chains on the crocodile until after they been uploaded to flickr.

Other pictures of the swamp. (I MIGHT put some more up later.)

12713634613_40bd9e2de4_z.jpg

12713496285_ec96b65c02_z.jpg

12713691233_588f76ac7a_z.jpg

12713999044_2429802fc0_z.jpg

Yeah the roof is rather plain, I know

C&C welcome.

Slavery and death outside of the house :) hehe Cool scene! I love your idea about the guy transforming into a dragon and breaking the roof thats cool. Pity the hippie guy died.... Regarding CC i would use other colors at some things (like the black tiles inside) but I guess you lack of brown tiles thats why you used them?

And I would create the swamp area cleaner at some parts without so many pieces.

Edited by Gunman

Thanks Gunman. And yes your right. I'm really short on brown bricks at the moment. True that, thanks for bringing that to light I appreciate it :classic:.

Great moc.Love the dragon coming out of the roof. :thumbup: The cyclops and galaxy squad heads go very well together.The plain green tiles with the crocodile heads coming on them is something new.Have not seen this in any mocs at all!Can not wait to see some more pictures of this place. :grin:

I really like the story and the build overall. I would work on your photgraphy by adding a backdrop (using poster board works really well) and having a white sheet between your light source and your build. Right now it looks a little washed out by flash.

Great moc.Love the dragon coming out of the roof. :thumbup: The cyclops and galaxy squad heads go very well together.The plain green tiles with the crocodile heads coming on them is something new.Have not seen this in any mocs at all!Can not wait to see some more pictures of this place. :grin:

Thanks Lord Raphael! I'm glad you like the croc heads. I thought they'd be a nice touch.

I really like the story and the build overall. I would work on your photgraphy by adding a backdrop (using poster board works really well) and having a white sheet between your light source and your build. Right now it looks a little washed out by flash.

Thanks! I'm trying to get a poster board at the moment and I'll give the sheet a try in my next uploads. Thanks for the tips :classic:.

Thanks and yes. I made Izarius's clothing the same color as the dragon so it would be easier to understand.

Thanks soccerkid. I really put a lot of effort into making appealing figs for the main characters but I'm not really that worried about characters that only appear in one scene :)