Sign in to follow this  
Gunman

AoM Archery phase 2: Shoot meh!

Here is my phase two guys, I hope you like it.

In Ilioupoli, 20 minutes away on foot East from Euosmos there is an Archery range.

Each year during April, Mitgardian who wish to enter Mitgardian Archery army gather there and compete against each other.

Around ten of them each year make it into the Mitgardian army.

Sir Gunman is secretly watching their progress.

12501206873_40d3fd50e7_c.jpg

Shoot meh! by GunmanLurikeen, on Flickr

12501019965_519baf2b6d_c.jpg

12501264703_44529a2ee5_c.jpg

12501222425_d9bee1dee4_c.jpg

CC appreciated

Giorgos

Looks great! The supporters look great, I just don't get what flesh ones are doing here, between yellows. Otherwise it looks great!

Impressive build, the landscape looks very natural :thumbup: The little archer's huts look fantastic too. I'd like to see you use your tree design with some leaves attached :classic:

Great landscaping there- my eyes keep thinking there's a lot more undulation (and really smooth as well) than there actually is. Great idea with an archery competition as well!

Amazing moc once again! I always love to see so many minifigs, it keeps me watching for hours. The landscaping is pretty nice too! The only complaint I would have is that your greek names for your build actually sound rather kaliphlin, than Mitgardian. However, that's only a minor issue.

Wow, really fantastic work here, the landscaping is awesome! The splashes of grass sticking up in several places really makes this place look realistic! Your tree design with the fishing poles is great as well!

Excellent job! Those trees are great, and the archer's boxes look really good too!

Great Phase II entry, Gunman, nice work with the terrain and the crowd :thumbup:

Personally, my favorite details are the archer boxes, excellent idea and execution :sweet:

Nice helmets for the guardsmen! (Those Shredder-dummy helmets are useful)

Looks great! The supporters look great, I just don't get what flesh ones are doing here, between yellows. Otherwise it looks great!

Dont be a racist man... :) Speaking seriously, I also like the normal figs mostly, but i didnt want to break appart all my lotr minifigs (i want to keep some as they are) and I had already used most of my medieval torsos for my "made" figures, so I used some "ready" figures because i wanted to put more figures on the terrain. But it also adds to the variety I think.

Impressive build, the landscape looks very natural :thumbup: The little archer's huts look fantastic too. I'd like to see you use your tree design with some leaves attached :classic:

thanks Isaac. The initial tree design started as barren trees and i want to keep improve them as barren atm. (I will order some brown minifig hands to add more texture to the tree) But I may make a "normal" alternative version on them in some of my mocs.

Great landscaping there- my eyes keep thinking there's a lot more undulation (and really smooth as well) than there actually is. Great idea with an archery competition as well!

thanks Vladivus :)

Amazing moc once again! I always love to see so many minifigs, it keeps me watching for hours. The landscaping is pretty nice too! The only complaint I would have is that your greek names for your build actually sound rather kaliphlin, than Mitgardian. However, that's only a minor issue.

Thats Kabel :) Regarding the CC, would you suggest alternating the ending of the names or something similar?? I use names from my hometown because the regions and names of them are there and its just like a ready map for me and I dont have to make my own fantastic map.

Awesome landscaping job! The targets are well designed and the I love what you used for arrows! :wub:

Thanks HammerBro :)

Wow, really fantastic work here, the landscaping is awesome! The splashes of grass sticking up in several places really makes this place look realistic! Your tree design with the fishing poles is great as well!

Thanks a lot mpoh!

Excellent job! Those trees are great, and the archer's boxes look really good too!

Thanks Kai!

Nice! I love the size! The landscaping and figs are great too! :classic::thumbup:

Thanks Infernum!!

Great Phase II entry, Gunman, nice work with the terrain and the crowd :thumbup:

Personally, my favorite details are the archer boxes, excellent idea and execution :sweet:

Thank you a lot Garmadon!

I really like this :) the idea is brilliant and really well executed :) bring on phase 3!

Thanks a lot IenjoyLego!!

Nice helmets for the guardsmen! (Those Shredder-dummy helmets are useful)

Thanks Yooha! Ye saw those helmets from Ecclesiastes. Those helmets and the gladiator minifig helmets are my favourites.

Dont be a racist man... :) Speaking seriously, I also like the normal figs mostly, but i didnt want to break appart all my lotr minifigs (i want to keep some as they are) and I had already used most of my medieval torsos for my "made" figures, so I used some "ready" figures because i wanted to put more figures on the terrain. But it also adds to the variety I think.

I now get why you did that. It doesn't look as bad as I first thought. It just had to grow on me. Now when I look at it, it doesn't look weird. I also get you want to keep the LotR figs complete.

Lovely moc again gunman! The irregular base, the crowd and the terrain is so great!

And the photo!! This should be a standard for "take photos like this" cause man this is good!

Good work this is amazing.Again i love the way you build those trees!Love the intersing people in the crowd.Like lyolld garmadon,and the hobbit dwarfs. In the first picture i noticed a jester running around being chased by a gaurd! :laugh:

@de Gothia

Thanks a lot mate;) Appreciated

@lord raphael

Thanks a lot dude;) Ye "Shoot meh!" refers to that guy