Nachapon Lego

Mike Psiaki Lego X-Wing MOD and only one R2-D2 with three legs used

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I modified Mike Psiaki's Lego X-Wing a bit because don't have some parts.

This photo is a combination of about 30 photos with only one R2-D2 used. (R2-D2 third leg connect using my concept 2-sided new part)

12471907524_38b76b11b8_b.jpg

Mike Psiaki Lego X-Wing MOD and only one R2-D2 with three legs used by Nachapon S., on Flickr

The connect of R2-D2 third leg using my concept 2-sided new part.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62039&st=175#entry1743448

10993044083_9c7b372246.jpg

YouTube 2-sided = get tons of new parts and new techniques_ by Nachapon S., on Flickr

12373147654_eebd953a32_b.jpg

Mike Psiaki Lego X-Wing LDD2Povray by Nachapon S., on Flickr

12372864585_aa7c6edaa9_b.jpg

Mike Psiaki Lego X-Wing LDD by Nachapon S., on Flickr

12373870594_812ac44177_b.jpg

Mike Psiaki Lego X-Wing LDD2 by Nachapon S., on Flickr

12374301253_d11908342b_b.jpg

Mike Psiaki Lego X-Wing vs 6212 X-Wing Fighter by Nachapon S., on Flickr

12374969614_80579ed374_b.jpg

Mike Psiaki Lego X-Wing vs 6212 X-Wing by Nachapon S., on Flickr

Nice build, it looks cool in the different colours. I know they are hard to find but you should really try to get hold of a couple of 57906 hinges to get rid of those holes in the nose.

If you made it in LDD would you be able to send me the file as I myself have been trying but have hit a road block and am having trouble with it. Thanks in advance if you do!

If you made it in LDD would you be able to send me the file as I myself have been trying but have hit a road block and am having trouble with it. Thanks in advance if you do!

I made it and here it is : http://www.filedropper.com/customxwing

I built it myself and only had to change the engine because grey barrels are freaking expensive, i used technic "2x2" wheels ( those who were common in old Bionicles ) and a small wheel ( same as those on the cannon ) for the end. I modified it a little bit there because the piece wasn't available in LDD, so i went a little bit creative.

And also it's missing 8 1x1 grey tile used in the front of the engine, i couldn't get them here in LDD because that's not a lego regular building technic.

The sad thing about this model, at least for me, is that the wing don't fold very well and tend to break, so i have to open the body to open the wings. But since i don't really play with lego i build a little stand and it look like a mini UCS :laugh:

Edited by Artemis78

I'd like that too.

Me three! I built an actual model but have been working the LDD file for a while and have not been able to make some of the connections. I would like to build a new set of instructions.

As with jameseilers, my problem is that I've been building an LDD model based on the instructions that you just linked and the program is refusing to make some of the connections. Obviously bbqqq got around those problems, and I'd like to figure out how.