Sign in to follow this  
totohs

[MOC-GARC] Skydust Racing Team

Nice work! The advertising and bright colors really make it stand out. Any chance of you making some competitors for it?

Love the markings and that shape! The decals make it look so realistic and the pieces are really fitting choices for a futuristic racer.

Nice work! The advertising and bright colors really make it stand out. Any chance of you making some competitors for it?

Love the markings and that shape! The decals make it look so realistic and the pieces are really fitting choices for a futuristic racer.

Thanks guys, I just had some small challenge between friends to revisit & build GARC, actually it's quite challenging and fun, definitely will build more!

If this was a set, I would buy one. The decals are superb, and I love anything with a double bubble. The only thing that would make this better is if the drivers can wear their helmets. Great build!

:classic:

very good except all those additional stickers - I hate stickers on LEGO, brrrrr...sorry :classic::thumbup:

Edited by bublible

Excellent! I love the colors and that it has two cockpits :thumbup:

yea, trans orange looks fantastic to me (I first saw it in Mars Mission LEGO SPACE subtheme)