Sign in to follow this  
burlogh

Fates of Helm's Deep

Great work, I think if I made something like this I would keep going making bigger and bigger and wouldn't know when to stop. But this looks great so much detail.

Wow, this is great! I love all the attention to detail. The soldier getting slashed in the face, all the banners, the chunk of rock crushing the guy, etc. Any chance we can see the other side of the wall? And also, I didn't know Arwen and Elrond were at that battle! :laugh:

Thank you for the comments!

Very impressive to the last detail! Profile bricks are nice, but when you have enough 2x2s, who needs'em? I really like what you did with the stairs.

Thank you. I think when you use profile bricks in the proper way (for me it means use only a few or use a lot if you have a very good reason) they are great. I've tried to strenghten the power of the destruction with them here.

I love the use of the banners! That's surprisingly rare in Mocs.

I'm addicted to these flags, they are beautiful! And a great tool to avoid big grey wall syndrome^^

Wow, this is great! I love all the attention to detail. The soldier getting slashed in the face, all the banners, the chunk of rock crushing the guy, etc. Any chance we can see the other side of the wall? And also, I didn't know Arwen and Elrond were at that battle! :laugh:

Unfortunately I don't have a wide-angle lens for my 20000 uruk-hai minifigures at the other side so I can't make a photo *cough* (Nothing special there, mainly the same pattern with LBG 1*2 and 2*2 inverted slope bricks till I ran out of material. After that... I deny that I used duplo bricks!) Elrond and Arwen are trendsetters, so many elves wear their hairdo!

Burlogh I am quite a big fan of yours and i love very detailed mocs you do.My all time is the Troll deadbringer.http://www.flickr.co...64391/lightbox/And as stated above the man getting slashed with the sword is Amazing.And the banners look nice on the walls.In most mocs your probaly find just a plain wall.

Thank you! The Dreadbringer is still my favourite, the only one MOC I wasn't able to disassemble.

Really nice moc! Funny how the two guys on the right are acting like nothings going on, enyoing life, having a drink :tongue:

Really nice moc! Funny how the two guys on the right are acting like nothings going on, enyoing life, having a drink :tongue:

Do you think the blind soldier and the scared boy? :>

Do you think the blind soldier and the scared boy? :>

Haha okee, now I understand, didn't see the scared face of that boy