Jodocus

AoM Store Phase Two - Fool and the Dragon

Having made a fair amount of money with his Travelling Puppet Theatre, Fool's decided to step up things a little bit.

With some help from Jester and some local carpenters - temporarily out of work now that the town walls are coming along nicely in their definitive stone - Fool has created a new spectacle: a huge blue dragon - and a stage in front of the town's Market Hall. And within no-time, Fool's playacting is really drawing a crowd...

hpim1283.jpg

hpim1284.jpg

hpim1286.jpg

hpim1289.jpg

hpim1290.jpg

hpim1295.jpg

... and while Fool gives away his best performance...

hpim1304.jpg

... with Jester as his greatest fan...

hpim1302.jpg

... one of the local cloth merchants is being robbed - without him noticing the robbery...

hpim1300.jpg

... fortunately, one perceptive Falcon soldier did... and sets off in hot pursuit...

hpim1323.jpg

hpim1312.jpg

... trying to apprehend this young Wolfpack outlaw...

hpim1330.jpg

Thnx for looking, more pictures on Jester's Brickshelf...

To be continued... :pir-laugh::pir-wink:

Wow! that some step up from the puppet theater :classic: there's so much action going on here, I like the blue dragon, and the little added extra of the robbery :thumbup: can't wait for phase 3 :classic:

Like it! you are a skilled MOCer, I like the way you build the houses, one angeled, really good! And that dragon is cool!

Excellent. I love the black and white houses as opposed to the more traditional brown and another colour. The dragon puppet was also a great idea.

Awesome. Love the dragon, though it looks a lot like a big blue chicken to me :grin: , exactly something Fool would do!

The old school black/white half timber houses look great :thumbup: The stage and dragon are also excellent and I like all the minifig action going on :classic:

again, such much love for the old look..

& so much care into every tiny little detail..

it just looks awesome :)..

great job

Edited by synbiote

Thnx everybody!!! :wub:

Happy you all like it...

Really busy right now with real-life occupations - and the coming months... will try to keep building and posting reguarly though.

Next thing planned is stage three in these series of Fool in the market-business... :wink:

This is only stage 2! As I was looking at it I was thinking "This is a great stage 3 entry." How you're going to top this is beyond me!

I really like the angled building, and the dragon puppet is awesome, great job!

Neat little town scene! So when are we going to see an entire town? And where in Mitgardia would you like to place yourself? It'd be really cool if you could make it to Antwerpen in November to represent GoH at the Brickmania event!

Lovely town.. with lots of action!! Great MOC man.. I really like the vintage figures

Why didnĀ“t you work for TLG 20 years ago!!? :wub: I love this! The angels on the houses and all the activity! Brilliant!

Another lovely build with these characters! I really like the layout of the town and the whole "show at the fair" feeling of glee :classic: